Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Win a FREE Dunkin Donuts Prize Pack!

Posted by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM
  • 4 Replies
  • 136 Total Views

The Stir has another giveaway for you! This time it's a Dunkin Donut prize pack, which includes an $80 DD gift card!

In order to enter, you must go to the actual article and make your comment there.

*Please note that a comment made to this post does not count as an entry

Here's more info:

Giveaway: Dunkin' Donuts Prize Pack

Posted by Emily Abbate
on April 26, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Dunkin' Donuts Iced Coffee

You know what I love about spring? Iced coffee. Yeah yeah yeah, I know it's available year-round. But once it gets nicer outside, no one really wants a warm caffeine fix in the morning anymore. Am I right?! And mmmm, I can't help it. I'm pretty much addicted to the coconut flavoring at Dunkin' Donuts. I swear, it TASTES like spring!

To celebrate the warmer weather, we're giving one lucky Stir reader a Dunkin' Donuts prize pack including an $80 Dunkin' Donuts card.

To enter to win, simply tell me:

What's your go-to spring/summer beverage?

Here are the rules for this giveaway here on The Stir:

The "Giveaway: Dunkin' Donuts Prize Pack" starts on April 26, 2012 at 1:30 p.m. (ET) and ends at 11:59 p.m. (ET) on May 3, 2012 (the "Sweepstakes Period").

Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Sweepstakes Period. Limit one entry per day during the Sweepstakes Period. One (1) winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries on or about April 28, 2012 to receive a Dunkin' Donuts prize pack complete with Dunkin' Donuts tumbler, Dunkin' Donuts koozie, and an $80 Dunkin' Donuts card (valued at $100).

*No Purchase Necessary. Open to US residents 18 years and older. Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

Good luck! Let us know if you win!

by on Apr. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on May. 1, 2012 at 12:11 PM

bump!

625Patty
by Patty on May. 2, 2012 at 12:59 AM
Thanks
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on May. 2, 2012 at 7:47 AM

bump!

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on May. 3, 2012 at 8:13 AM

Last day - good luck!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement