Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

need help with first fathers day! PIOG

Posted by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 212 Total Views

I need help on what to get my BF for fathers day from my 4 month old dd and I. I want it to be something personal (maybe engraved?) but he already has a watch and a necklace so Idk really what else to get an 18 year old guy! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ConnorMom228
by on May. 5, 2012 at 4:56 PM
2 moms liked this
Well, for df's first Fathers day I made a collage of his favorite photos using photobucket and ordered it in a nice frame. He didn't need anything material. And its more a day about the relationship between the parent and child.

I like getting gifts, but really, I'm completely over the "holidays" where you are made to feel obligated to buy someone something.

I say, make it personal. Nothing flashy or fancy.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on May. 5, 2012 at 5:31 PM

money clip , mug, 

look that the things remembered store website :) they have tones of stuff 

ele2837
by Member on May. 6, 2012 at 10:40 AM
I made my husband a photo book with pictures of the two of them for his first fathers day.
Baby8901
by on May. 6, 2012 at 11:13 AM
I'm lost on what to get Df, too lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on May. 6, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I honestly don't remember what I got my DH for his first Father's Day, but last year, I did a Mommy & Me photoshoot and got him a cool leather photo album and put those pictures in it. He loved it!

Ludvik_Smith
by Jessica on May. 7, 2012 at 10:29 AM

I just bought a nice frame and put a pic of our daughter in for him. I edited the pic so it said "I ♥ Daddy". After all, that's what it's about, right? 

christineT79
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:05 PM

Try Shutterfly.com & make him somthing personalized with pics. They probly have some father's day ideas.

cutestmom24
by Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:11 PM
I can't rember what I got hubby for his frist fathers day.but this yr I'm making him a hand print of bella,and a few shirts and also a fathers day card.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HaLeYsMoMmY2011
by New Member on May. 7, 2012 at 1:14 PM

Last year for my SO's first Fathers Day, I took him out to eat at his favorite restaurant, took him bowling, and had our dd's feet prints and handprints on a shirt for him. He loved it!

Skyeannalorain
by Rebecca.Day on May. 7, 2012 at 8:19 PM

Here's a cute idea, I remember doing this one father's day for my dad. Get some safe paint and some construction paper from the craft-store. Then put on the paper Happy 1st father's day, make sure you add the date and how old your little one was for the event. Then you put your 4 month old's hands in the paint and make hand prints and foot prints on the paper, you could even make it into a giant card for it. That way it's personal, cute and a good memory for him, forget material items that's straight from the hands and feet lol also the heart!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement