Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Welcome to Baby's Firsts!

Posted by   + Show Post

Welcome to our group! We're a friendly group of girls that are eager to support and encourage you through your journey, and we'd love to get to know you!

If you'd like your first name to appear whenever you make posts or replies within the group, let us know here.

Be sure to check out the first 2 replies to this post as well. There is some more handy information, such as decoding all those crazy abbreviations (reply #1), and a list of videos that will guide you from the last stages of pregnancy through the first few weeks at home with baby (reply #2).

If teething is driving you crazy, you might find this post helpful! Our group recently had Dr. Gelman, a highly sought-after pediatric dentist in New York, come in and answer some of our burning questions. See if your questions are answered!

Also, be sure to check out this post, where we got to ask Dr. Tanya - a pediatrician, working mom, best-selling author, and TV parenting expert - some questions regarding baby's milestones. See what she had to say!

And finally, meet the girls who are running the group to keep it a safe & happy environment for all:

MomToovey - Owner
Hi, I'm Marianne and I'm a 30 year old SAHM to my daughter April, who turned 5 in February. We live in Central Florida with my husband of 7 years and he works at Disney World! We do spend a lot of our free time together in the Disney parks, but as long as the 3 of us are together, I'm happy!

KelliansMom - Head Admin
HI! My name is Darbie and im a 28 year old sahm to a crazy wild three year old boy. I have been married to my husband three years this December been together for seven and he works/travels for Siemens Energy so im a part time single mom too

cabrandy03 - Admin
Hi, I'm Brandy.  I'm a 27 year old mama to one 20 month old little girl name Lynzie.  I live in northern California (for now, we may be relocating to Seattle WA soon) with Lynzie and my husband Erik and our two little dogs Amigo and Trixie.   I love camping, hiking, scrapbooking, and cooking.

jobberwocky - Admin
Hi, I'm Chrissy. I'm a 27 year old stay at home mom to my sweet 13 month old boy named Keith. We are a military family and relocated to Texas in 2012. Prior to that we were stationed in CA and I grew up and call Washington State my home. In July, we will celebrate our 9 year wedding anniversary! I spend my small amount of free time scrapbooking, reading, and am starting to sew fleece diaper covers.

So feel free to jump in whenever you're ready!

welcome

by on May. 16, 2012 at 10:45 PM
Replies (41-50):
Ludvik_Smith
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:17 PM

My daughter just turned 2 and although I wouldn't go so far as to say I wish she were a baby again, because I love her just how she is now, I do find myself really wanting another baby, just to be able to hold a tiny thing again :) 

Quoting mommabogart:

Thanks and although it's only been four months you're right it has gone by really fast! It's been a lot of fun too!

Quoting Ludvik_Smith:

Welcome and congrats on becoming Mommy! Enjoy every moment with your baby because it's true what they say, they grow so fast.

Quoting mommabogart:

Hi my name is Angela and I'm a first time mom to a baby girl.  She will be four months old on the 15th

rockinfirekitty
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 10:25 PM

Well thank you for the encouragement! Its cool that someone knows what I mean. Plus I always feel like a creepo when I try to talk to other moms. hahahaha Ya know like your trying to pick em up or something  but in a mommy way. I think having children makes us all a little socially awkward if we get out of the social swing. ^.^ Thank you for the welcome!! 

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Sep. 13, 2012 at 5:18 PM

Welcome ladies!

eclecticpeach
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:23 AM
2 moms liked this

Hi ladies..my name is Denni..I am 12 wks into my pregnancy and is my first.  I live in southern georgia currently and Im a frequent traveler. Looking forward to sharing and learning about motherhood from all of you!

esilanna
by New Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 12:36 PM

HI! My name is Annalise, I am 26 and 11weeks 3days pregnant with my first child.

mommy_2_be1994
by Member on Sep. 17, 2012 at 10:33 PM

hi i am tiffany ftm and 10w4d and i am 18

Ludvik_Smith
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:15 PM

Welcome and congrats on your pregnancy! 

Quoting eclecticpeach:

Hi ladies..my name is Denni..I am 12 wks into my pregnancy and is my first.  I live in southern georgia currently and Im a frequent traveler. Looking forward to sharing and learning about motherhood from all of you!

Ludvik_Smith
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:16 PM

Welcome and Congrats! After reading all these posts from newly pregnant ladies I'm becoming a little jealous :) 

Quoting esilanna:

HI! My name is Annalise, I am 26 and 11weeks 3days pregnant with my first child.

Ludvik_Smith
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 1:17 PM

Welcome and congrats to you! 

Quoting mommy_2_be1994:

hi i am tiffany ftm and 10w4d and i am 18

Frannylove12
by Member on Sep. 21, 2012 at 6:07 PM

Hello everyone I am 20 years old, Im From Key West FL, but reside in Miami Fl, I am 11 w and 4 days pregnant with me and my Fiance's first! Hope its a boy! =) lol

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN