Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

How was your holiday?

Posted by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:23 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 124 Total Views
Did you do anything exciting? Was it nice outside?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on May. 28, 2012 at 8:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on May. 28, 2012 at 8:40 PM

It was nice here, sunny and 80 degrees  :)  We didn't do anything exciting today, yesterday my family had a bbq at the park.

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on May. 28, 2012 at 8:50 PM
It was well past 90 this weekend. We went to a small cook out yesterday. And today we got the outer bands of the tropical storm so we just stayed in
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on May. 28, 2012 at 10:03 PM

We didn't do too much. DH had to work & it rained most of the day. DD and I did go out to splash in the puddles for a bit, and we went swimming later when it stopped raining. That's it though :)

Ludvik_Smith
by Jessica on May. 28, 2012 at 10:37 PM

It rained off and on but we didn't have any major plans anyway, just relaxed, it was nice. 

Skyeannalorain
by Rebecca.Day on May. 30, 2012 at 6:25 AM

It was so hot outside we tried to stay indoors. :( I didn't want to go out on Memorial Day, my grandfathers were war heroes and my Grandfather on my mom's side he died last year and we buried him in Arlington Cemetry, we can't visit him without a pass, might need to talk to my mother to borrow hers and go next year.

mishlerdr24
by Bronze Member on May. 30, 2012 at 8:01 AM

It was very nice, very HOT! It was a pretty nice weekend. We had 2 birthday parties to go to which took up much of our time. DF only had Saturday off so we didn't get to spend much time together. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement