Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

are you/ will you be a SAHM or a Working Mom?

Posted by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM
  • 18 Replies
  • 240 Total Views

CafeMom Tickers
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jul. 20, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I'm a SAHM for now.  I'll probably go back to work (at least part time) when Lynzie is old enough for pre-school.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Jul. 20, 2012 at 5:09 PM
Im a sahm. I wouldnt trade it. I love being home with him!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 20, 2012 at 6:23 PM
I'm a sahm right now. I don't want my son to be a latch key kid so if we can afford it I will stay at home as long as I can. Will pick up a part time or volunteer at his school though when he is school age
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kathy198199
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 7:20 PM
I'm a SAHM at the moment. Hopefully I'll find a job soon though, we really need me to work.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Baci3000
by Member on Jul. 20, 2012 at 8:47 PM
SAHM. I can't leave my babies and am very thankful that I am able to stay home with them.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jul. 20, 2012 at 9:06 PM

I'm a SAHM. I plan to stay that way for as long as I can!

peggy_sue82
by on Jul. 20, 2012 at 9:25 PM
I will be a SAHM when my LO is born.We can't afford daycare.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Angieballerina
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 1:38 AM
I am a SAHM, but I'm working on opening my own dance studio at my house, so at least I will be close to my baby. I love being with her!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jlm425
by Member on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:00 AM
I'm a SAHM. I feel so blessed to be able to do so.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Courtney81181
by on Jul. 21, 2012 at 9:32 AM

I've been so lucky to have been a SAHM for the 1st 13months of my son's life. I was planning to go back to work possibly part-time after the summer, but I was offered a great position that I just couldn't pass up. We could really use the $ to pay off debt & save for building a house. My husband works w/the Carpenter's Union & w/his constant layoffs lately, we can't really afford for me to stay home anymore. I want to be able to give more & do more with my son that just isn't possible right now. Btwn. family & a great babysitter I've found that watches a few kids in her home, I'm actually a little excited to get back out into the working world lol. If anyone has any tips for me, I would appreciate them...in 13months I've rarely left my son for a whole day & know that it's going to be harder for me than him! I hope to one day be able to stay home again, I really have enjoyed it.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN