Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Where does baby sleep?

Posted by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:27 AM
  • 21 Replies
  • 467 Total Views

Right now, where does baby sleep at night?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Toddlers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:27 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM

In her 3.5 years of life, her bed has been just about everywhere! The first couple of months, DH and I took turns sleeping with her in our arms while out on the couch. Then she slept in the swing in our room. And then her crib. Since then, she's gone to a toddler bed, and is now on a twin sized mattress on the floor in her room :)

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:29 AM
He has just started sleeping in his own bed and last night he put himself to sleep. It's all bittersweet though. He used to sleep with use half the night and i would lay with him till he fell asleep I'm going to miss it
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:37 AM

Oh man, I know that feeling. I still spend about 5 minutes snuggled up by her on the bed before I leave and let her go to sleep, but that 5 minutes used to be an hour when she was a baby! Ack! Why do kids have to grow up?!

Quoting KelliansMom:

He has just started sleeping in his own bed and last night he put himself to sleep. It's all bittersweet though. He used to sleep with use half the night and i would lay with him till he fell asleep I'm going to miss it

mommaJewels2011
by Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:40 AM
My one year old sleeps a few hours in her bed. Than we bed share and she nurses the rest of the night
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 22, 2012 at 11:40 AM
I know :( its so hard.

Quoting MomToovey:

Oh man, I know that feeling. I still spend about 5 minutes snuggled up by her on the bed before I leave and let her go to sleep, but that 5 minutes used to be an hour when she was a baby! Ack! Why do kids have to grow up?!

Quoting KelliansMom:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Jul. 22, 2012 at 1:15 PM
He sleeps in his crib. Moved him into his crib and own room 2 months ago
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Chelsea_rh
by Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
Still sleeps with me and daddy. We plan to start moving her to her crib next month.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LilTymomma
by Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:17 PM

Ty has always slept in his room in his crib, since he turned 5 months (i think). Before that he slept in the same room as us, either on our bed or playpen. Hes now 18mos old. Soon to sleep in a toddler bed.

Love Always,

Angel

typing

angelgreen
by on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:37 PM
1 mom liked this
my son is 2yr 8months old and sleeps with me in my bed. i got a king size bed an theres enough space for both of us.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Denisia1989
by Member on Jul. 22, 2012 at 4:47 PM

depending on her mood shell sleep with me in my bed (daddys not home n wont be for awhile, jail :( ) but at times shell sleep in her crib. She takes her naps in her crib n when we spend the night at my moms she sleeps in the playpen in my sister n I's bedroom (my sister is 16 and we have bunkbeds in our room. the playpen is right next to my bottom bunk so she can see me at night). My daughter is 2 in a half n my bed is queen size against the wall so she dont fall off

CafeMom Tickers
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN