Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

He lost the keys!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:07 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • 139 Total Views

Last night my dh decided it was his last hurrah before the baby.I said fine be safe and don't drive please.His friend was with him and promised to be the DD.My dh was tipsy when he left and I reminded him to put his keys in his pocket after he locked the front door.I went to bed before they left for a party.At 5am my dh is knocking on the door.I let him in and asked why he did'nt use his key.He was trashed so all I got was a slurred I lost them.I called the friend and asked is he knew where the keys were.He was also drunk and still at the party.I don't know how my dh got home.All I care about is finding these damn keys lol.I am almost 37 wks.We don't have a spare set,and we only have one car.I swear when it rains it pours.All I can do is laugh,because if I don't I will cry.

by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
zannahdeux
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:32 PM
If no one else responds it because we can't read this font or this color text...FYI...
peggy_sue82
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:36 PM

I fixed the color hope that helps

Quoting zannahdeux:

If no one else responds it because we can't read this font or this color text...FYI...

zannahdeux
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Ah. Thank you! Ok this sucks! Wake dh up and tell him to go retrace his steps and find the keys...sorry momma men are sucktards!
peggy_sue82
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 12:48 PM

I honestly doubt he remembers anything from last night.He was close to blackout drunk when he got home this morning.I am not even mad I am more anxious about the keys.I have never seen him drunk like this before.I plan on waddling over to the party house later,and looking through the wreckage.Men are sucktards!!!!

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jul. 29, 2012 at 1:04 PM

Oh no!  I hope you guys can find them!  This totally sounds like something my dh would do!

CafeMom Tickers
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jul. 29, 2012 at 3:50 PM

Oh man, that would have me pissed! I actually lost a friend 13 years ago to a drunk driver, so I'm VERY adamant about stuff like that. I hope you guys are able to find the keys. Did he just go to the one place? Perhaps there's someone you can contact at any locations he went to, to see if any keys were left behind. Good luck, momma

peggy_sue82
by on Jul. 29, 2012 at 4:18 PM
1 mom liked this
his friend just found them! Thank goodness for small favors!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jul. 29, 2012 at 4:20 PM
1 mom liked this

HOORAY!!!

dancing

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement