Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

What is your favorite.....

Posted by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:39 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • 203 Total Views

Adult beverage?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 4, 2012 at 8:39 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:08 PM
To many to list really. It all depends on my mood and what I'm eating.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Simplefancy
by New Member on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:17 PM

Hmm party woo whoo drink I would say Kamakaze shots they are vodka which I love and taste like lemonade and I don't have to drink too much of it for the effects or Margaritas on the rocks . For a dinner or something light and social I like almost any white wine. For happy hour with my husband at a brewery I like getting  a hefenweizen beer ( sorry if I can't spell it) I love the seasonal fruit Hef's and thats the only place and time I drink beer at breweries they just know how to serve it so even the most anti-beer gal such as myself enjoys it. Oh yes and Champagne for any occasion champagne is served.  Sounds like I drink alot but I hardly do and I haven't since I got pregnant of course but I just know what I like

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Aug. 4, 2012 at 10:58 PM

I like margaritas and sangria.

cupcake2819
by Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:11 AM

Canadian Mist with Diet 7UP and ice

tessamalk
by Bronze Member on Aug. 6, 2012 at 11:35 AM

Whiskey and coke.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Aug. 6, 2012 at 2:49 PM

For me, it kind of depends on the situation. I love my wines and while I'm definitely not a connoisseur, I'd consider myself an afficionado. I'm also a beer fan. I like fancy margaritas on the rocks - there's a tequila bar in Epcot that makes the most delicious margaritas - my favorite is orange mango fire, it has tabasco sauce in it, and instead of salt on the rim, it's chili powder. :) But I also love me a cosmo or vodka sour!

blapier
by Brenda on Aug. 6, 2012 at 4:49 PM

None, I don't drink.

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Aug. 6, 2012 at 6:36 PM

that drink sounds right ou my husbands ally ...we have a selve full of just hot sauces lol

Quoting MomToovey:

For me, it kind of depends on the situation. I love my wines and while I'm definitely not a connoisseur, I'd consider myself an afficionado. I'm also a beer fan. I like fancy margaritas on the rocks - there's a tequila bar in Epcot that makes the most delicious margaritas - my favorite is orange mango fire, it has tabasco sauce in it, and instead of salt on the rim, it's chili powder. :) But I also love me a cosmo or vodka sour!

BE BOLD check your husbands balls, early detection is the key to saving a life 

NEED TO KNOW FACTS: TESTICULAR CANCER
✔ One man is diagnosed every hour
✔ One man dies everyday
✔ Can strike at any age, however, most common in the 15-35 age range
✔ Number one killing cancer of young men
✔ MOST CURABLE CANCER, When Caught Early!

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:47 AM

Oh man, I think I'm destined to die at a young age of ulcers! I live for spicy!

Quoting KelliansMom:

that drink sounds right ou my husbands ally ...we have a selve full of just hot sauces lol

Quoting MomToovey:

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Aug. 7, 2012 at 7:52 AM

My husband has had a few already :( darn chemo messed that up oh and that fact that he still ate the spicy food when he should have back off lol. anything you can do to keep your stomach acid down will help keep them at bay :)

Quoting MomToovey:

Oh man, I think I'm destined to die at a young age of ulcers! I live for spicy!

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting MomToovey:

BE BOLD check your husbands balls, early detection is the key to saving a life 

NEED TO KNOW FACTS: TESTICULAR CANCER
✔ One man is diagnosed every hour
✔ One man dies everyday
✔ Can strike at any age, however, most common in the 15-35 age range
✔ Number one killing cancer of young men
✔ MOST CURABLE CANCER, When Caught Early!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement