Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Whats your favorite.....

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 5:56 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 235 Total Views

Household chore?  Which is your least favorite?

CafeMom Tickers
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Aug. 10, 2012 at 5:57 PM

My favorite is laundry.  My least favorite is dishes, I HATE washing dishes!

peggy_sue82
by on Aug. 10, 2012 at 5:59 PM
I am totally opposite.I love dishes and hate laundry
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Aug. 10, 2012 at 6:00 PM
1 mom liked this

folding used to be so relaxing for me when i worked at Gadzooks and Target....now oh man I would rather hang everything including my socks and underwear lol....i love to dust though and to purge and deep clean 

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:24 AM

I think my favorite is vacuuming - or at least it was until the self-propel broke. As much as I love the workout, pushing that heavy thing all over the house gets me all gross and sweaty!

My least favorite is definitely folding laundry. I don't mind the sorting, or the loading & unloading of machines, etc. but oh man, the folding. I hate it! I've actually said before that I'd rather get shot in the hand and then use my wounded hand to scrub the toilet with my toothbrush than fold laundry!

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:35 AM

I do squats and such when I vacuum lol got to get work outs in some where right

Quoting MomToovey:

I think my favorite is vacuuming - or at least it was until the self-propel broke. As much as I love the workout, pushing that heavy thing all over the house gets me all gross and sweaty!

My least favorite is definitely folding laundry. I don't mind the sorting, or the loading & unloading of machines, etc. but oh man, the folding. I hate it! I've actually said before that I'd rather get shot in the hand and then use my wounded hand to scrub the toilet with my toothbrush than fold laundry!

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:43 AM

I'm hoping to be able to do that soon too! I injured my knee back in January and finally had the guts just this week to make an appointment for a doctor to take a look at it. I have a weird fear of knees/knee injuries so I've been avoiding it, but it finally occured to me that I have at least 50 more years left in me and I don't want to spend all 50 of them afraid to run or go up stairs.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting MomToovey:

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Aug. 11, 2012 at 8:55 AM

I have a week knee thanks to dance and volleyball ....if i dont keep working it out it will just give out on me :( ...but I do understand the fear or getting things looked at, Im always afriad it will be the wrost thing in the world and need like surgry :( 

Quoting MomToovey:

I'm hoping to be able to do that soon too! I injured my knee back in January and finally had the guts just this week to make an appointment for a doctor to take a look at it. I have a weird fear of knees/knee injuries so I've been avoiding it, but it finally occured to me that I have at least 50 more years left in me and I don't want to spend all 50 of them afraid to run or go up stairs.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting MomToovey:

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:02 AM

That's definitely going through my mind! I'm not looking forward to it, but I know it's for the best!

Quoting KelliansMom:

I have a week knee thanks to dance and volleyball ....if i dont keep working it out it will just give out on me :( ...but I do understand the fear or getting things looked at, Im always afriad it will be the wrost thing in the world and need like surgry :( 

Quoting MomToovey:

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting MomToovey:

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Im sure it wont be bad :) ill keep you in my thoughts

Quoting MomToovey:

That's definitely going through my mind! I'm not looking forward to it, but I know it's for the best!

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting MomToovey:

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting MomToovey:

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Aug. 11, 2012 at 9:12 AM

Thanks! I appreciate it! I'll keep everyone updated, I don't go in until Wednesday, so I have plenty of time to let my imagination get carried away!

Quoting KelliansMom:

Im sure it wont be bad :) ill keep you in my thoughts

Quoting MomToovey:

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting MomToovey:

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting MomToovey:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN