Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

need friends

Posted by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 150 Total Views
I need friends that might know what im going through I have like noone anymore and its hard on me cuz when I need to talk all my supposed to be friends act like I don't exist.
:(
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peggy_sue82
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:19 PM
I am sorry you don't have anyone.I recently moved 40 miles away,and my friends act like I moved cross country.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LovingLifexoxo
by on Sep. 3, 2012 at 12:37 AM

Sorry hon. I've only been in this group for about a week so I'm not sure what you are going through but you can pm me if you need a listening ear.

ml1989
by New Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 1:39 AM
Me too ! What's goin on?

Quoting LovingLifexoxo:

Sorry hon. I've only been in this group for about a week so I'm not sure what you are going through but you can pm me if you need a listening ear.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
md_1015
by Bronze Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 7:35 AM
It is hard, I luckily have my mil who is also my bf. If you need pm me, I am always up for a chat.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
CoCo4987
by Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 10:30 AM
Understand the feeling very well.. I am thankful to have this website to where I can talk to people I am always here if u need someone to talk to..
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sassy21176
by Member on Sep. 3, 2012 at 6:36 PM

hi there i know how u feel i too haven't got any-one talk too my family lives far away from me ....lets be friends iam here 4 u!! e-mail Barbiedeeharris@yahoo.com i be a true friend

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Sep. 5, 2012 at 7:28 AM

I know the feeling. Not only was I the first of my friends to get pregnant, but I also moved 3,000 miles from my friends and family. I felt all alone. This site - and this group especially - has been a saving grace for me. I was able to fulfill my need of friends who understood what I was going through and who loved and supported me through good times and bad. And please know it does get easier.

mrsfults2b
by Member on Sep. 8, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Thnx guys I just an constantly going through some kind of provlem. Always its like one after the other none stop
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ludvik_Smith
by Jessica on Sep. 9, 2012 at 4:09 PM

Where do you live? Probably nowhere near me...I'm in WI. This group is great for venting, advice and talking. You can message me, too :) 

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Sep. 9, 2012 at 4:11 PM

Never hesitate to come to us for support and/or advice. We're here for you!

Quoting mrsfults2b:

Thnx guys I just an constantly going through some kind of provlem. Always its like one after the other none stop

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement