Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

What drives you ??

Posted by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM
  • 5 Replies
  • 177 Total Views

I knew being a mom would be hard and I never even wanted kids but uggghhhh its so frustrating and all around tiring sometimes ! Some days I wake up to a crying baby and I wanna cry myself, ignore it and go back to sleep but I know I cant. I think about how this is a teeny human I CREATED THAT NEEDS ME and I feel so empowered and "just keep swimming." lol My LO dad lives and works in another city and he sees us as much as he can but Its hard and I do feel like a single mom most days so I need all the encouragement I can get .. so what inspires/drives/motivates you to keep going when things get hard ??

by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 10:44 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Oct. 9, 2012 at 12:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Just seeing my little girl smile when I do something for her or laugh when we're playing is enough to keep me going!

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Oct. 9, 2012 at 1:34 PM
1 mom liked this
The smiles hugs kisses and I love yous make all this worth it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sep18mom
by Member on Oct. 9, 2012 at 3:03 PM
1 mom liked this
Just looking in to my babies eyes
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Oct. 10, 2012 at 9:04 AM
1 mom liked this
I agree with all the other moms. Seeing that aweet face, snuggling up to her. All that makes everything else so worth it!
Also, know that it does get easier and it'll seem less like a chore and more like a priviledge...just hang in there momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Si21
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 11:33 AM
I'm tryin (:

Quoting MomToovey:

I agree with all the other moms. Seeing that aweet face, snuggling up to her. All that makes everything else so worth it!

Also, know that it does get easier and it'll seem less like a chore and more like a priviledge...just hang in there momma!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement