Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

???

Posted by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:58 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 156 Total Views
I got a question for you ladies , but after I had my son july 20th alil after that I had got my first period & then the next month I only bled for like a couple of days and stopped . Then that was it . I remember me seeing a few spots but that was it and I thought it was that bleeding you get when you get prego and I took a test and it came out neg . The next month I didn't get anything and took a test & it came out neg . I haven't been using protection but I don't understand if I'm not prego then why haven't I got my period ?
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 18, 2012 at 6:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:11 PM

It can take up to a year for your period to get back onto a regular schedule.  If your using protection and you got a negtive pregnancy test, your probably not pregnant.

lalamama92
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:17 PM
But I'm not :\ I know it sounds terrible
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Dec. 18, 2012 at 7:58 PM
Go get a blood test to be sure. But it does take a year or more and sometimes never go back to a normal cycle. If you are stressed tht can effect your cycle. Along with many other things too
lalamama92
by Member on Dec. 18, 2012 at 8:11 PM
Yeahh I have been pretty stressed . Its prolly not that , which I wouldn't mind but ehh lol . I'm gonna have to go to the doctors and figure it out
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Dec. 20, 2012 at 5:00 PM

There are so many things that can affect your cycle; stress, rapid changes in weight, breastfeeding, hormones in general... And as the other moms have said, it'll be a while before anything is back to "normal" and don't expect your "normal" after having a baby to be the same as your "normal" before getting pregnant.

The best way to know for sure is to get that blood test. Good luck!

lalamama92
by Member on Dec. 21, 2012 at 12:28 AM
1 mom liked this
Thankkkk youu :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)