Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

is it possible

Posted by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:05 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 125 Total Views
So my bf&I had sex omg lol haha ehhh back to the point

He didn't use protection nor did I

I've been sick lately my moods are crazy, I'm hella tired, period is uber light light, and my pee is dark I mainly been drinking cranberry juice,green tea,water&milk...

Could it be possible?....
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
christineT79
by on Dec. 27, 2012 at 9:42 PM

I think you know the answer to this question. Anything is possible if you are having unprotected sex. Take a test, if it's negative wait a few weeks & take another.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Dec. 27, 2012 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

Is it possible? Yes. Pregnancy is always a possibility when you have sex, even when it's protected sex.

The best way to know for sure if you're pregnant or not is to take a blood test at the doctor, but home tests work too. Most home tests are less than 20% accurate when taken before a missed period, but it sounds like you got yours, it was just light, so it should be fine to take right away.

Remember though that none of the symptoms you described are exclusive to pregnancy. They're all also PMS symptoms.

Finally, the dark urine is a sign of dehydration. Cut out the juices, tea & milk for a day or two and just focus on drinking plenty of water.

Good luck.

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Dec. 28, 2012 at 11:02 AM

Anytime your having sex, especially unprotected sex, pregnancy is a possibility.  The only way to know for sure is to take a test.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN