Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Weekend plans

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:30 PM
  • 12 Replies
  • 182 Total Views

What are you all up to this weekend?

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:32 PM

I'm going to a baby shower this afternoon.  I'm pretty excited to see some old friends I don't get to see very often.  Sunday dd and I will probably go to church and if the weather clears up maybe we'll go to the park.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Jan. 26, 2013 at 1:40 PM
Volunteering at bountiful baskets hopefully! Going shopping then out to dinner.

Tomorrow we are making fruit leather and dehydrated strawberries. Hopefully of it heats up like it should we will also go to the park
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 26, 2013 at 4:36 PM

Nothing today, but...

tomorrow's my birthday :) So it's tradition for DH and DD to make me breakfast, then we're going to Epcot for the day, and we have dinner reservations for Be Our Guest, the new Beauty & the Beast themed restaurant in the Magic Kingdom's "New" Fantasyland :)

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jan. 26, 2013 at 9:52 PM

awwww well have a happy birthday tomorrow!

Quoting MomToovey:

Nothing today, but...

tomorrow's my birthday :) So it's tradition for DH and DD to make me breakfast, then we're going to Epcot for the day, and we have dinner reservations for Be Our Guest, the new Beauty & the Beast themed restaurant in the Magic Kingdom's "New" Fantasyland :)

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Thanks! :)

Quoting cabrandy03:

awwww well have a happy birthday tomorrow!

Quoting MomToovey:

Nothing today, but...

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Ugh so much for plans. I ended up sick with a stomach bug sat night and still am sick! :(

Quoting jobberwocky:

Tomorrow we are making fruit leather and dehydrated strawberries. Hopefully of it heats up like it should we will also go to the park

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Happy birthday

Quoting MomToovey:

Nothing today, but...

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Oh no!!! You get better soon!

Quoting jobberwocky:

Ugh so much for plans. I ended up sick with a stomach bug sat night and still am sick! :(

Quoting jobberwocky:

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:59 PM

Thank you!

Quoting jobberwocky:

Happy birthday

Quoting MomToovey:

Nothing today, but...

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:03 PM
Thanks. This is the second one in two weeks! I'm so done with it here. I've had 4 stomach bugs in the past year since we moved to Texas! I'm ready to go back to ca where we were healthy!

Quoting MomToovey:

Oh no!!! You get better soon!

Quoting jobberwocky:

Quoting jobberwocky:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement