Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

When is your next OB appt?

Posted by   + Show Post

And when was your last one?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:00 PM
Replies (21-26):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:55 PM

Congrats! Are you hoping for one gender or the other?

Quoting myusernamedied:

My last appointment was January 16th, my next will be the day after Valentine's Day.
That's when I find out the gender as well.(;

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:58 PM

I did know that the office I went to didn't believe in doing more than one unless it was a high risk pregnancy, but I didn't think it was common to only have one. Most people I know got at least 1 per trimester. How cool that you got to see him all the time (even if it may not have been under the best circumstances)

Quoting jobberwocky:

It's common for only 1 ultrasound to be done though the whole pregnancy. I had around 15. The one bonus if being high risk I got to see Keith a lot in the womb!

Quoting MomToovey:

Lucky! My OB only gave me 1 during the whole pregnancy, the one to find out the gender. I wanted to see her when she was a peanut!

Quoting Ludvik_Smith:

I had my first appointment for our second baby on January 7 and my next appointment is scheduled for February 8. I get to have an ultra sound :)

myusernamedied
by Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I want a girl, and some of the myths are pointing towards it.
Fingers crossed. lol

Quoting MomToovey:

Quoting myusernamedied:

My last appointment was January 16th, my next will be the day after Valentine's Day.

CafeMom Tickers
Ludvik_Smith
by Jessica on Jan. 28, 2013 at 6:09 PM
1 mom liked this

With my 1st, I was only supposed to get one ultrasound also, the gender ultrasound, but at that one they noticed one kidney was smaller than the other so I got to have another ultrasound a few weeks later to make sure they were developing okay. So I got lucky and got to have 2.

With this one, I really wasn't expecting any more than one (gender) ultrasound, but the OB said since I was on Depo for 2 years she'd like to have an ultrasound just to confirm I am as far along as we all think.

I BETTER get another ultrasound for gender or I'll be upset! 

Quoting MomToovey:

Lucky! My OB only gave me 1 during the whole pregnancy, the one to find out the gender. I wanted to see her when she was a peanut!

Quoting Ludvik_Smith:

I had my first appointment for our second baby on January 7 and my next appointment is scheduled for February 8. I get to have an ultra sound :)

mishlerdr24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 28, 2013 at 9:47 PM

My last one was a year ago.....my next one will prolly be once I get health insurance!

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 2:58 PM

Good luck! Keep us posted :)

Quoting myusernamedied:

I want a girl, and some of the myths are pointing towards it.
Fingers crossed. lol

Quoting MomToovey:

Quoting myusernamedied:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN