Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Baby Registry

Posted by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:02 PM
  • 11 Replies
  • 228 Total Views

Did you/will you register for baby items? If so, where?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:02 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 26, 2013 at 5:03 PM

We registered at Babies R Us. For us, it was less about letting people know what to get us, and more about needing that checklist to know what we needed for baby!

Ludvik_Smith
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 6:56 PM
We registered at target. It was fun.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jan. 26, 2013 at 10:06 PM

I didn't register for anything other then cloth diapers and I registered for those at diapers.com.  No one bought a single thing off my registry though.

christineT79
by on Jan. 26, 2013 at 11:14 PM
1 mom liked this

I registered for little things at Babies R Us & all the big things at Walmart. It killed me to see that the items at Walmart were half the price of the things at Babies R Us & they were even the same brands! I didnt feel comfortable asking people to buy me expensive things like a 300.00 stroller. I honestly hate Babies R Us & I never shop there. Their prices are obsurd. (sorry that's just my little rant)

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 28, 2013 at 4:22 PM

Aww, that's lame!

Quoting cabrandy03:

I didn't register for anything other then cloth diapers and I registered for those at diapers.com.  No one bought a single thing off my registry though.

battypatty79
by New Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 3:36 PM

Have you tried BabyList? It is an online baby registry that works like Pinterest. You can add any item from any store to one baby registry. That makes it pretty fun!

import1a92
by Member on Jan. 29, 2013 at 4:09 PM
I registered at Target, Buy Buy Baby, BabiesRus, Walmart and Amazon.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tcolvert
by New Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 10:16 AM

BabyList! You can register for ANY item at ANY store all in one registry. Plus it works like Pinterest so it a lot of fun! http://babyli.st

emilyelephant
by Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 4:22 PM

I registered at babies r us and walmart.com. No one got us anything we registered for, but looking back I'm glad because a lot of the stuff was stupid and I wouldn't have ended up using it.  People just got clothes, blankets, and diapers.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:21 PM

I hadn't heard of it before, but my friend used something similar for her wedding registry last year. It was pretty neat to see EVERYTHING they registered for on one list :)

Quoting battypatty79:

Have you tried BabyList? It is an online baby registry that works like Pinterest. You can add any item from any store to one baby registry. That makes it pretty fun!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN