Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

What's for dinner tonight?

Posted by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:05 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 168 Total Views

???????

by on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I'm going to roast a chicken tonight.  I'm not sure what I'm going to make with it yet, probably a green salad and some sort of potatoes.

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 6:48 PM
1 mom liked this

take out. hubby is deathly allergic to cashews so since he is out of town i ordered cashew chicken :)

mishlerdr24
by Bronze Member on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:35 PM

Jace was crabby after his nap so I made his favorite, Mac n Cheese! As for me and DF I have no idea yet! I have until 11pm to make something for us...that's when he gets off of work and gets home!  

blapier
by Brenda on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:35 PM

We had oven roasted chicken, alfredo noodles, and broccoli:)

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Lynzie's current favorite is also mac and cheese.  She calls it cheese ronni lol

Quoting mishlerdr24:e Cheese! As for me and DF I have no idea yet! I have until 11pm to make something for us...that's when he gets off of work and gets home!  

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Jan. 30, 2013 at 9:54 PM
I had left over sandwhich from Charley's. Keith had gerber graduates chicken and wheels with peas.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
AmyA1071
by Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 8:46 AM

I am running out of ideas so I think I am going to use one of the cooking cream sauces that philadelphia cream cheese puts out -- italian cheese & herb sauce which calls for chicken tomatoes and asparagus over pasta but since I don't have asparagus I will green beans which i have on hand and maybe I will substitute rice as we had pasta and meatballs the other nite -- trying to keep it interesting!!!

JovanisMommmy
by New Member on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:13 PM

steak and roasted veggie quinoa salad.

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jan. 31, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Sounds yummy!

Quoting AmyA1071:

I am running out of ideas so I think I am going to use one of the cooking cream sauces that philadelphia cream cheese puts out -- italian cheese & herb sauce which calls for chicken tomatoes and asparagus over pasta but since I don't have asparagus I will green beans which i have on hand and maybe I will substitute rice as we had pasta and meatballs the other nite -- trying to keep it interesting!!!

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 31, 2013 at 3:46 PM

We had pizza. DD had been asking for it all weekend and we just happened to get a coupon in the mail for Papa John's so we decided to make her day :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement