Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Question of the day 2-1

Posted by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:51 PM
  • 6 Replies
  • 88 Total Views

Was/will your little one delivered by an OB or a midwife??? or maybe somebody else???

by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 4:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:04 PM
1 mom liked this

I had a midwife that worked in an ob's office ....i have since changed ob offices to one that her midwives handle all births and pregnacies uless they are high risk :) cant wait to have another baby lol 

christineT79
by on Feb. 1, 2013 at 5:53 PM

OB, had a horrible experience, will use a midwife if I ever have anymore babies.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Originally i was under the care of a midwife. But then my pregnancy became high risk so I had to switch to an OB. Next time i wont get a choice. I will be under the care of a ob reguardless because i'll have a csection.

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Feb. 1, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I had an OB and I loved her.  If I ever have another baby, I will use her agian.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Feb. 2, 2013 at 2:25 PM

Same here.

Quoting cabrandy03:

I had an OB and I loved her.  If I ever have another baby, I will use her agian.

ronvot
by Member on Feb. 3, 2013 at 10:50 AM
My clinic had three doctors and a midwife on staff and you didn't know up front who was gonna be on call when you delivered, so I made sure to meet with all of them at least once before the big day. I ended up having an OB and was really glad for that as he was my favorite of the four. The midwife was my least favorite as she was very abrupt and rude in her manner and seemed outdated. I have many friends who gave birth at home (none live in my immediate area so they had different doulas and midwives than I could have had) and considered it myself for a time, so when I say this midwife semed outdated, I do know a little about what to expect from a midwife.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement