Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Ladies i need your help :)

Posted by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:41 PM
  • 3 Replies
  • 115 Total Views

Hello girls!

well as you must know from a previous post.. i am hving a litto baby boy :) im starting to plan the babyshower but cant seem to think of a theme that fits my liking! PLEASE HELP!

Okay, to start off... my babyshower colors will be turquoise, mint green, gray & silver. it will be in may. i live in miami so it will be outdoors & indoors but mostly out. and i HATE HATE HATE corny baby themes like winnie the pooh, animal themes etc. i want my babyshower to be chic & sophisticated. no idea is a bad idea, so please dont hesitate to share:) thank you so much !!!!!

-- Jessy

CafeMom Tickers
by on Feb. 2, 2013 at 9:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I don't know how much help I'll be. Every baby shower I've been to, including my own, was planned through Party City, and the choices there are limited. I went with a diaper theme and had diaper invitations and diaper streamers, etc.

If you're into simplistic, you could just get streamers, lanterns and tableware in the colors you want and not have a theme.

Good luck!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Feb. 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM
I'm not much help. We did turtles for mine. My sisters was the old fashions baby buggy. A friend of mine had a girl and she just did pink and brown polka dots.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Feb. 3, 2013 at 3:19 PM

We didn't really do a theme at my baby shower.  I just went to one that was jungle themed, it was really cute!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement