Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Small rant, so annoyed!

Posted by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM
  • 3 Replies
  • 99 Total Views

My Fiance and I took my son out last night. We were having a blast. It got a little late and Jiovonni got a little cranky. We made a quick stop at walmart because I needed a few things. And most of the time my son was throwing a fit, and acting out a little.. But NOTHING compared to some other cranky kids. We were in the food section and some lady had the balls to come up to me and tell me my son is being a "terrible child, and I'm being a terrible mom for letting him act this way in public. I should really just leave." Really?! He's MY kid. Not yours. If you don't like that he's whining and fussing then don't stand around us. But the worse part is she had 3 kids on her cart all yelling at each other! UGH, some moms really need to just keep their mouths shut. *vent over*

by on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Feb. 8, 2013 at 10:54 AM
1 mom liked this
I would have pointed to her cart and said you have no room to speak to me like that when your kids aren't behaving any better
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Feb. 8, 2013 at 1:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Oh man.  I would have been pissed!  I can't stand it when people can't just mind their own business.  It's Walmart for crying out loud, it's always full of people with cranky kids lol, it's not like you brought a fussy baby into a fancy restaurant or something.  Some people....SMH.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Feb. 8, 2013 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Wow. I don't even know what I would have done in that situation. How rude! I'm sorry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement