Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Who is the first person you told?

Posted by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:43 PM
  • 9 Replies
  • 131 Total Views

Once you found out you were pregnant, who was the first non-family member (SO included) person you told? How long did you wait to tell?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

by on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Feb. 22, 2013 at 2:56 PM

I called my best friend, and didn't wait too long. Only about 30 seconds after telling DH, and since he was home and knew I was taking the test, he was told right away!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:18 PM
My best friend. I texted her right after I told my mom and sister
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
DavidsMommy6.12
by Member on Feb. 22, 2013 at 3:40 PM

My friend/next door neightbor

NoahsMommy10412
by Adrienne on Feb. 28, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Well my boyfriend was with me so I technically didn't tell him.The first non-family member I told was one of my guy friends

emilyelephant
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:21 AM

My best friend at the time, the day I found out, right after I called SO and told him.  He was with a few friends when I told him (wish I had put thought into it AND done it privately, inperson), so they knew like right away.

Momwithcutebaby
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:25 AM

My friend megan and I waited a few weeks,

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:27 PM

We told our best friends just a few days after we found out.

mishlerdr24
by Bronze Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:45 PM

I told my best friend since she called me out on it and told me I was pregnant before I took the test! I called her about 30 mins afterwards since DF was on the phone telling his dad

Caitlynrachel
by New Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 8:25 PM
1 mom liked this

The very first person who knew was my best friend because I went to visit her one day at work and i got the pregnancy test.. she knew that day, after i left the doctors office to have it confirmed i called my mom and said  are you sitting down? she said yes, and i wa slike okay well.. are you ready to be Grandma to grandbaby number 4.. it didnt compute with her at first but she was so excited and ready to shop! lol 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement