Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Easter Basket

Posted by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:50 PM
  • 10 Replies
  • 173 Total Views

What are you going to put into your kiddos basket?

I did want to do all candy ( DD is 22 months), so far I have some silly putty, a HUGE bubble wond, erasers, a chocholate bunny, & that's all. I was thinking of getting a coloring book and we still need a stuffed animal. I am going to try and get a basket that we can re-use for a few years (call me cheap).

I want to "steal" some ideas so spill! LOL 

My First Time Mom BLOG, Feel Free to Visit: http://fkoen.blog.com/

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
by on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Feb. 27, 2013 at 6:54 PM
This year I have no idea lol most likely some candy a DVD dis game and Legos
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Feb. 28, 2013 at 9:44 AM
My son is 15 months. Ill probably do some eggs filled with goldfish crackers, pretzels, animal crackers. Maybe a chocolate bunny. Maybe a new pack if binkis and a sippy cup. Not too sure yet though. Just a few ideas.
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Feb. 28, 2013 at 12:08 PM
The plastic eggs make great bath toys later :).
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Feb. 28, 2013 at 3:46 PM

We've done bubbles and sidewalk chalk before. We've done coloring books. Last year we did a swimsuit with water shoes and goggles. Not sure what we'll do this year. With it being in March, already a very busy month for us, it'll probably be a small gift.

AmyA1071
by Member on Mar. 1, 2013 at 9:34 AM
1 mom liked this

I think this year he is going to get an egg hunt with some treats in the eggs and I was thinking of getting him a toy story scooter I saw -- its a bit expensive but he will go bananas over it he loves toy story.

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Mar. 1, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Some candy, we usually do a new tooth brush, maybe a story book, or I might get her some craft supplies like stickers, new crayons, glue sticks....

blapier
by Brenda on Mar. 1, 2013 at 3:04 PM
She already has a dora easter book for her basket I bought a few months ago because it was absolutely adorable and on sale lol. We'll probably get her bubbles, stickers, some candy.
CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
neptunekitty
by Member on Mar. 2, 2013 at 12:29 PM
1 mom liked this
Last year the Easter bunny left a swing set in the back yard.
FaeBrooke
by on Mar. 11, 2013 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
These are awesome ideas! I cannot wait for the easter egg hunt. We are having it at the park hopefully with her cusines who are around the same age. I want to get her more stickers, she loves them.. We will all have to share pictures. Maybe I will make a new topics closer to the time for everyone to share.
FaeBrooke
by on Mar. 18, 2013 at 3:19 PM

I cannot wait till Easter I cannot wait till Easter.... Just sayin =)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement