Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

How were you fed as a baby?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you know if you were breastfed or formula fed?  If you were breastfed, for how long?  Did the way you were fed as a baby play any role in deciding how you would feed your LO(s)?

CafeMom TickersCafeMom Tickers
by on Apr. 17, 2013 at 6:11 PM
Replies (21-26):
blapier
by Brenda on Apr. 20, 2013 at 9:10 AM
I was the ony one out of 8 that was ff but that's because I had health problems when I was born. I ff my dd and no it didn't affect my decision at all. My mom was telling me how bf was a lot better but it just wasn't right for me.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
mamalynnsmith
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I was formula feed but my mon worked out side of the home. ihave been blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom and i nursed both of my boys until the we're about 2. i went to 2.5with the older boy and he had a hard time when i stopped nursing him so the second i stop at just over 2  so it didn't effect himas much

mamalynnsmith
by New Member on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I was formula feed but my mon worked out side of the home. ihave been blessed to be able to be a stay at home mom and i nursed both of my boys until the we're about 2. i went to 2.5with the older boy and he had a hard time when i stopped nursing him so the second i stop at just over 2  so it didn't effect himas much

HisSweetheart07
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 3:28 PM

bottle fed because my mom's nurses wouldn't hand me to her to feed. They'd only call my dad to come get me out of the bassinet. Mom couldn't walk over to get me bc she had surgery right after I was born. So I started out as a bottle baby and stayed a bottle baby.

Pandapanda
by on Apr. 20, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Breast

BreastfeedingQ
by New Member on Apr. 22, 2013 at 3:31 AM

I was breastfed

There are many ways to show your love and devotion to your kids and to win their trust. Breastfeeding is the most natural one.    

Viktoriya from www.breastfeedingquest.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement