Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

update:no baby found

Posted by   + Show Post
Well its sad news ladies, when I went in on Wednesday my hcg levels was 20,000 two days later only at 25,949 she said it was suppose to double every two days so it looks like I will miscarry. Devastation disbelief and sorrow. Please pray for me.
by on Apr. 26, 2013 at 1:18 PM
Replies (31-39):
peptlk34
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:35 AM
Crazy part about this is my numbers were 36543 and they found the pregnancy but said its not viable because my numbers are low. Still no bleeding out cramping, this is crazy
Abbigaledaee
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Dont give up. There is always hope even when it never seems like it. I am very sorry

Barabell
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:51 PM

Quoting newwifenmom:

Find a grief group so you can better deal with this. And you DO NOT have to act like it never happened. It did happen and it is okay for you to accept and deal with that. Its okay to grieve, you lost a child.

I agree.

HUGS

Barabell
by on Apr. 30, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting peptlk34:

Crazy part about this is my numbers were 36543 and they found the pregnancy but said its not viable because my numbers are low. Still no bleeding out cramping, this is crazy

Can you get a 2nd opinion? You mentioned that you weren't comfortable with the doctor you were seeing too. Maybe you should schedule an appointment with someone else.

peptlk34
by Member on Apr. 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM
2 moms liked this
I get a second opinion Thursday 10am, I'll keep you posted, I joined the miscarriage group on here, Thanx everyone
proudmommy690
Moving...Hate moving! But can't wait to!!
Yesterday at 3:26 PM
by on May. 1, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Im so sorry :(
pittymama
by Bronze Member on May. 1, 2013 at 3:03 PM

i'm so sorry :(

peptlk34
by Member on May. 2, 2013 at 2:35 PM
Got a second opinion today d&c scheduled for Monday. Thanx everyone for everything
Barabell
by on May. 4, 2013 at 6:41 PM

Quoting peptlk34:

Got a second opinion today d&c scheduled for Monday. Thanx everyone for everything

hugs

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement