Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you and your husband both work?

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM
  • 27 Replies
  • 377 Total Views

Who takes care of your children when you're gone for work?

by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:00 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
katvixenstar
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 11:36 AM

currently i'm the only one who works, so either daddy watched the kids, or if he can't my  mom or sister is usually able to watch them.

maria1613
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:38 AM
We both work. 2 days a week, dd goes to day care. And then one day sd watches dd
EthansMomma2010
by on May. 24, 2013 at 11:45 AM
Not right now but in the fall dh will go to school and I will work. Ds will go to daycare (I've know the director my whole life so I feel comfortable) or special ed preschool if we can get him qualified. My mom will have him 2 half days a week too.
pittymama
by Bronze Member on May. 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM

he's the one that works, i stay home. 

slw123
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:18 PM

My best friend babysat for me when my first was born, I stayed home with the birth of my second.

anotherhalf
by on May. 24, 2013 at 12:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I work from home.  When he was little, he would just be around.  I tried to only work when he was napping but that didn't always pan out.  Once I had bf him while I was on a business call.  

Now I just work while he's in school.  Like now, I should be working ;)

I'm hoping to get a job outside the home in a couple of months.  Then dh will pick ds up from school and take him to his work where ds can do his homework while dad finishes up his day.

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on May. 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM

No, I'm a SAHM for now.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on May. 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM

I am a SAHM.

jengo413
by Member on May. 24, 2013 at 4:48 PM

yes we both work. with the schedule im on now DS goes to daycare 3days/wk but my schedule will be chging so he will have to go 5days/wk for about 5hrs a day

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on May. 24, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Im a stay home mom, my husband travels for work for long periods of time. and normally home every 3rd to 5th weekend for the weekend. he just had his weekend and will be gone for about three weeks this time 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)