Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy Hotline

Posted by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM
  • 7 Replies
  • 315 Total Views
I was wondering if anyone knew a pregnancy hotline I could call? I finally got hold of a phone, and my doctor isn't answering. )X. Preferably a 24 hr one. I live in Flint, Michigan, btw.
by on May. 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
anotherhalf
by on May. 24, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Do you have insurance?  They often have some sort of hotline.

SimilarImagery
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 2:09 AM
I have Medicaid, but anything involving them NEVER answer. ):
MrsRobinson06
by on May. 25, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I don't know of a hotline, whenever I had a concern I was able to just call the office and have someone call me back to talk to me. If you don't have anyone like that, maybe just go in with your concern to be safe.

SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on May. 25, 2013 at 9:31 PM
I tried some Google and couldn't find anything. Does your doctor's office have an answering service? We can usually get an on call doctor to answer questions within about 30 minutes.
SimilarImagery
by Member on May. 25, 2013 at 11:45 PM
1 mom liked this
I did end up just going to the ER fortomorrow my problems, and they gave me a little magnet that had a nurse line that was 24 hrs,in case I was anymore scared about things or had any more complications.
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on May. 26, 2013 at 3:17 PM
1 mom liked this

Glad you were able to get the help you needed. I tried googling something for you, but everything I found was for moms considering abortion, which sounds like something you're not interested in :)

SimilarImagery
by Member on May. 26, 2013 at 3:45 PM
That'd also what I found, and I'm definitely not looking to get an abortion, lmao. But thank you for searching for me!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)