Ask the Expert: How to care for baby's teeth and gums SWEEPS WINNER ANNOUNCED
Many thanks to our awesome moms for all the wonderful questions! Click here to read Dr. Gelman's answers!
I'm very pleased to announce that Lillysmommy0113 is the winner of the Target gift card! Congratulations!
Whether your baby still has that adorable, gummy smile, or a mouth full of teeth, you're bound to have questions about the best way to keep his teeth and gums healthy (and when you should start).
Our expert is here to help!
Dr. Ruby Gelman is a pediatric dentist in private practice in New York City. She was chosen by Nickelodeon Parents Picks as the best pediatric dentist in New York City for 2009. Dr. Gelman will be answering YOUR questions on when to start caring for baby's gums, how often to brush baby's teeth, and more!
One lucky mom who asked a question below will be chosen at random to receive a $50 Target gift card!
Thanks for joining us, Dr. Gelman.
- The Ask the Expert giveaway starts 6/5/13 at 9 am (ET) and ends 6/12/13 at midnight (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 Target gift card.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 6/30/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.