Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

What's the last thing you bought for baby?

Posted by   + Show Post

Post a pic if you have one!

by on Jun. 14, 2013 at 4:57 PM
Replies (31-36):
aidensmomma508
by on Jun. 18, 2013 at 9:52 AM
1 mom liked this

I bought my 6 year old son a shark at canobie lake park lol 

Diane1223
by Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Thank you!

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting Diane1223:

Mobile Photo

Very cute!

childofgod04
by Bronze Member on Jun. 18, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Quoting momofsixangels:

Quoting childofgod04:

Mobile Photo

Love the shark outfit

mnmo3bb
by Bronze Member on Jun. 19, 2013 at 3:44 AM

Aw, sounds pretty cool! is it portable?

Quoting Dibsy:

It's like a pack and play but the bottom sits on the ground instead of up those few inches so it has no weight limit, and has a zippered front so he can crawl in and out when it's open- that was the big selling point for me because instead of setting him over the side and waking him up during naps, I can just unzip the side, crawl in part way and feed him until he fells asleep, then crawl out without moving him.

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Fun :) we got a stuffed moose while on vacation because we saw a real moose lol

What's a lotus crib?

Quoting Dibsy:

I bought him a stuffed moose at the grocery store when I went a few days ago, only because he started getting upset- the grocery store I went to is 1.5 hours away so he was tired of being dragged around for so long. My next thing will be a lotus crib, after his 9 mo appt Tuesday.

Dibsy
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 10:29 AM
1 mom liked this
It's the best portable crib in my opinion! It sets up in 15 seconds flat and the take down is so simple. Plus, it's really tiny when it's packed and has a backpack case, and it's maybe 7 pounds, which is so much better than pack and plays that weigh 20 pounds and you have to pack it in there like a tent.

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Aw, sounds pretty cool! is it portable?

Quoting Dibsy:

It's like a pack and play but the bottom sits on the ground instead of up those few inches so it has no weight limit, and has a zippered front so he can crawl in and out when it's open- that was the big selling point for me because instead of setting him over the side and waking him up during naps, I can just unzip the side, crawl in part way and feed him until he fells asleep, then crawl out without moving him.

Quoting mnmo3bb:

Fun :) we got a stuffed moose while on vacation because we saw a real moose lol

What's a lotus crib?

Quoting Dibsy:

I bought him a stuffed moose at the grocery store when I went a few days ago, only because he started getting upset- the grocery store I went to is 1.5 hours away so he was tired of being dragged around for so long. My next thing will be a lotus crib, after his 9 mo appt Tuesday.

Barabell
by on Jun. 19, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I don't have a baby, so it's been years.

I did buy my son some new PJs at Target last time we were there. He always needs the PJ pants for camping and sports, and they were on clearance for such a great price.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN