Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Baby Orajel™ Naturals is homeopathic teething relief. What other things have your tried homeopathic remedies for?

Posted by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM
  • 176 Replies
  • 20365 Total Views

Share your stories. We love to hear them!

~CafeMom Team

by on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
raye-chan
by New Member on Jul. 11, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Honestly, before this I hadn't really tried anything homeopathic before with teething. We would just let Dante chew on things and just let them break through on their own. We were extremely nervous about using anything medicine wise simply because of everything his doctor would tell us. With other issues, we've used homeopathic remedies to help soothe him but like I mentioned before, teething wasn't one of them we used anything for up until recently. 

Now, on other things in which we used homeopathic things for.. We used homeopathic remedies for colic when Dante was younger. He had colic really really bad. Honestly, that's about all that I can really think of. ^.^

LoriAnn87

no i have not and yes this is the first time i haver heard about it.

HisAngel91
I did try the beer or whiskey on the gums. It worked for a little. Lol.
jbjb1024
This

Quoting LoriAnn87:

no i have not and yes this is the first time i haver heard about it.

proudmommy690
I will be honest, I have never tried anything homeopathic. I would let all my teething kids chew on teething toys, or whatever toy they found that was good for chewing. Or other teething medicines and pain relief items.
OBImomma
We have not tried homeopathic remedies before. I am going to try other homeopathic remedies in the future.
IncognitoOne

I have used homeopathic earache relief for myself and my children. DH has used something for restless legs. I have every intention on buying homeopathic cough syrup in the future.

MrsRobinson06

I have not tried homeopathic remedies before so this was a first for me. I have always gone straight to the otc medications at a store and thought it was best for relieving ailments. Baby Orajel Naturals has shown me otherwise.

Kellileanne

I have tried other homeopathic remedies and some seem to help and others don't.  I'm trying to turn to as many natural remedies/treatments as possible.  They seem to work more often than over the counter remedies.   Especially for my girls eczema issues!

mamalove619
Ive tried other teething tablets but, that is it.
I haven't for anything but, teething.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement