Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

At what age did your baby get his/her first tooth?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:55 PM
  • 243 Replies
  • 27637 Total Views

We'd love to hear and see all about it!

~CafeMom Team

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:55 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
lindie29
1 mom liked this

Addie got her front bottom teeth at 8.5 months old. They came in at the same time.

IncognitoOne

My boys had teeth by 6 months. Christlynn is 10 months old today, and hasn't had a tooth break through yet.

RADmomma
Dakota is 6 months & cutting her second tooth. The first popped through just before 6 months!!!
TrouserMouse

My babies all get their first teeth around 6 months old.  My little guy isn't sprouting any teeth quite yet, but I know it could happen any time.  He is 4 months old now.

Bigmetalchicken

My little bit cut her first tooth at seven months, followed quickly by the second.  Poor baby was just miserable, because it causes a lot of pressure on her sinuses.

TinkerbellFairy
Autumn, along with my other children, started teething about 4/5 months! If felt like it took forever because a tooth didn't sprout till, about, 6/7 months! My children always sprouted their bottom teeth 1st and at once! Must explain that excessive drooling!! :)
model1000mom

Roland got his first and second tooth simultaneously about 3 weeks ago and is currently breaking a top one right now at 7 months old.

HisB0107

My DD was 4 1/2 months when she cut her first tooth! She didn't have another pop through until she was 7 months. After that one it was 2 teeth every 2 weeks until they were all in. It was AWFUL!

My DS who is teething now just turned 7 months and has the big ol' lumps where they will be coming in, but nothing has poked through just yet. Probably in the next month or so.

k9l1c5
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:55 PM

My daughter got her first tooth at 6 months old... she was actually 6 months and 4 days old :P. I should have taken pictures but I didn't :(. She hardly lets me look in her mouth long enough to see if there are any teeth popping through, let alone take a picture.

harajukumoma
My older dd was 6 mos and my 9 month old was about 6 mos too! No she's got all 4 tops coming in at the same time!!! Ouch!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN