Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Plans for Tuesday?

Posted by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM
  • 14 Replies
  • 160 Total Views

What's happening Tuesday?

by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
wandep
by on Jul. 2, 2013 at 10:15 AM

MIL is due over this morning and we're going out for lunch with her. Then off to Goodwill shopping and to the public library. I also have to pack the kids clothes for the rest of the week so they can go to my parents house.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Going to the park in a few minutes and then staying home till this afternoon. We probably need to go to the store later and stop by my dad to pick up our lawn chairs.

jengo413
by Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 11:30 AM

work till 1, then eye appt at 230. cant wait its been a couple yrs and i need new glasses badly. then pick DS up from daycare go home and relax with him for a bit :) then laundry and cook dinner...

TigerofMu
by Sonja on Jul. 2, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Preparing for the food bank this evening, and then I am taking my son to an appointment in a town two hours north of here.  Our teenager took the day off work and will babysit the littles while we're gone, then when DH comes home from work they will all go to the foodbank to help.

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Jul. 2, 2013 at 1:17 PM

Not much.  It's HOT here today (supposed to be like 112 degrees) so dd and I are pretty much locking ourselves inside with the air conditioner on.  Other then trying to stay cool, I need to catch up on some laundry.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Quoting wandep:

MIL is due over this morning and we're going out for lunch with her. Then off to Goodwill shopping and to the public library. I also have to pack the kids clothes for the rest of the week so they can go to my parents house.

Sounds like fun

othermom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:47 PM

Quoting cabrandy03:

Not much.  It's HOT here today (supposed to be like 112 degrees) so dd and I are pretty much locking ourselves inside with the air conditioner on.  Other then trying to stay cool, I need to catch up on some laundry.

It is supposed to be 105 here. My youngest keeps asking to go outside to play. I might let her later once the yard gets shaded more. We went to the park for a while this morning before it was to hot.

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:53 PM

It's been a really hot week.  We took dd to the park on Saturday and only ended up staying about 20 minutes.  The slides were way too hot to use and we had to pour water on the swings to cool them down enough to use them!  I can't wait until this heat wave is over!

Quoting othermom:

Quoting cabrandy03:

It is supposed to be 105 here. My youngest keeps asking to go outside to play. I might let her later once the yard gets shaded more. We went to the park for a while this morning before it was to hot.

othermom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 2:59 PM

Thankfully it cools down some here at night and is in the low 70's so the park isn't to hot. But we only spend about 30 minutes or so. It is just two blocks away. I want to take them down to the river maybe tomorrow or tonight if my husband is willing

Quoting cabrandy03:

It's been a really hot week.  We took dd to the park on Saturday and only ended up staying about 20 minutes.  The slides were way too hot to use and we had to pour water on the swings to cool them down enough to use them!  I can't wait until this heat wave is over!

Quoting othermom:

Quoting cabrandy03:

SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 2, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Went in for an endoscopy this morning, so just taking it easy for the rest of the day.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)