Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

5.5 months into my 1st pregnancy my water broke n I had 2 give birth to her but she didn't make it.

Posted by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:55 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 280 Total Views
I had a misscarried at 5 n 1/2 months. My water broke for no reason at all. So they had to enduced me. Being my princess was healthy as a horse she was just to early and did not survive. Now I heard that this is my most fertile time, and want to try again, right away to get pregnant. I have been taking a empty, sterilized, douche containers, with only fresh semen that I spit into it, and then use the bottles long neck toninsert insert it in as far as I can. I make sure within 30 to 40 secs of putting the semen in the douche bottle, that I insert it in myself, that with the pull out method of sex my fiance n i are having, im wondering what my chances are of getting pregnant again. Will the semen that I use to insert into myself from the bottle get me pregnant? I just lost my daughter on the 2nd? I just need help from someone on how this can go. Please someone who has any answers on this, PLEASE HELP ME if you know yourself it works from experience, or have a very close friend that this method worked for. Or if your a doctor, and reading this. I am willing to try and find a man outside my relationship just to have unprotected sex with. Is that poss?HELP PLEASE
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 7:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
SweetLuci
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:45 AM

I think you are still dealing with the emotions of losing your baby, and that's a difficult time to go through. Getting pregnant right away won't get rid of your grief.  Did your doctor tell you it was safe to try and get pregnant again so soon? Usually that's not a good idea until you are all healed inside. It doesn't sound like you are thinking clearly about this.  I think you should talk to a therapist.

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 8:46 AM
I really and strongly agree with this. You need to heal and grieve properly first.

Quoting SweetLuci:

I think you are still dealing with the emotions of losing your baby, and that's a difficult time to go through. Getting pregnant right away won't get rid of your grief.  Did your doctor tell you it was safe to try and get pregnant again so soon? Usually that's not a good idea until you are all healed inside. It doesn't sound like you are thinking clearly about this.  I think you should talk to a therapist.

sara_7106
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I third this. Your body needs time to heal, otherwise even if you do get pregnant, it may not be a healthy pregnancy. I'm so sorry for your loss :(

Quoting KelliansMom:

I really and strongly agree with this. You need to heal and grieve properly first.

Quoting SweetLuci:

othermom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:15 AM

I am sorry for your loss. I would talk to your doctor to see if it is okay to get pregnant again this soon. Take care

wandep
by on Jul. 16, 2013 at 11:48 AM

This.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Stargazers02
by New Member on Jul. 16, 2013 at 12:19 PM

Thanks to all of you, and your sweet comments. I do have a doctors appt on the 7th I'll hold of until there!!  Thanks again to all of you!!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you need to speak with your dr and with your SO. If your SO is doing the pull out method sounds like hes not ready to concieve again. Is he aware of what you are doing? If you are willing to cheat on your SO just to get pregnant, you need to reevulate being in your current relationship and bringing a child into it. It doesn't sound like you are in a healthy relationship. 

I think you need to allow yourself time to grieve for the loss of your little girl before you go making major decisions. Maybe you need some grief and couples counciling. 

MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Jul. 16, 2013 at 2:48 PM

My thoughts exactly. Please take a moment to step back and evaluate your feelings and your relationship. Give yourself time to heal and grieve and then maybe the two of you (if you decide to stay with him) can visit this discussion again later.

Quoting jobberwocky:

I think you need to speak with your dr and with your SO. If your SO is doing the pull out method sounds like hes not ready to concieve again. Is he aware of what you are doing? If you are willing to cheat on your SO just to get pregnant, you need to reevulate being in your current relationship and bringing a child into it. It doesn't sound like you are in a healthy relationship. 

I think you need to allow yourself time to grieve for the loss of your little girl before you go making major decisions. Maybe you need some grief and couples counciling. 

I'm training for a half marathon! If you'd like to follow my progress from an "All hope is lost" couch potato with a bad knee to a marathon runner, "like" my Page!

chrissydan
by on Jul. 17, 2013 at 11:04 PM
I strongly agree with this

Quoting jobberwocky:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)