Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

life is never promised

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:13 AM
  • 15 Replies
  • 326 Total Views
So i have a cousin and her granddaughter the age of 14 months passed away today. I was not close to the child or her mother but the grandmother i was. It makes me sad to know that she is not here and life is precious and is not promised to any of us tomorrow.

I remember i told my mom and little brother i loved them foe the first time in 2010. I was 24 then. Im sure i told my mom when i was a small child but i never remember saying it as a teenager. But i realized that if i don't tell thm they don't know.
Now that i am a mother i am more sensitive to others feelings and their being. I was a selfish person and one that thought they got what they deserved type people. And while most of the time it is still the same way there are still those that just have no chance and have no chance at life. And my heart goes out to their families.

So with that i will now give and express my love to both child and adult as well as myself because tomorrow is not promised.

I just had to.share. thank you.
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 5:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
SarahSuzyQ
by Sarah on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:05 AM
I'm very sorry for your family's loss. Thank you for the reminder that tomorrow is not guaranteed.
redrose_12
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 8:19 AM
No problem sometimes we beed that to remind us that we need to ssy i love yoy wnd spend that extra time with someone. So tell your love ones daily.

Quoting SarahSuzyQ:

I'm very sorry for your family's loss. Thank you for the reminder that tomorrow is not guaranteed.
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 9:32 AM
I'm sorry for your loss :(. I remember this every day , my husband got cancer three years ago he survived but man it was a scary six months.
wandep
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:24 AM

So sorry to hear about your loss. :(

redrose_12
by Bronze Member on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:21 PM
Thank you ladies. We just forget that the aspect if life is far more important than a silly argument at times. I try to always think things always csn be worse in my situation but i dont akways end things on a good note. I will take this and remember that tomorrow is not promised for anyone.
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:41 PM

So sorry for your family's loss  :(

I can't imagine loosing a child.

louannwilkins
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:37 PM

I'm so sorry for your loss.  You're right...life is short and we're not promised tomorow so make sure all the people that you love and care for know it.  Hugs to you!!   :)

chrissydan
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:11 PM
Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. I couldn't even imagine tge feeling if losing a child
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:35 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:26 AM
1 mom liked this

So sorry for the family's loss ,
Hugs to all

momofsixangels
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:04 AM

So sad. Im so sorry for your loss

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)