Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Wednesday 7/31?

Posted by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:19 AM
  • 9 Replies
  • 132 Total Views

What's going on?

by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:19 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
wandep
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 10:21 AM

We're hanging at the house today trying to clean it up and get the laundry washed up. We're having friends over tomorrow for a play date. I'm also trying to go thru my son's closet since I haven't done that in a while and see what he needs for back to school clothes. We're going shopping on Friday. I've already cleaned out my daughter's but she is growing so fast her size 6 shirts and shorts don't fit anymore.  Other than that not a whole lot else going on. 

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Jul. 31, 2013 at 12:43 PM

I'm not feeling well, my stomach was bothering me all night and I didn't get much sleep so I'm taking it easy today.  This evening I'm taking dd and her two best friends to vacation bible school.

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:05 PM

finally had enough energy to make it to the gym :) just cleaning for the rest of the day. Wanted to take my son to the park but its going to rain for the rest of the day 

louannwilkins
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 1:34 PM

Went to work and then the gym and then walked to a few of the little shops near me to see if anyone had a part time job posted.  I'm thinking about finding another part time job to do.  I could always use the money that's for sure.   :)

kmqw229
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:52 PM
Worked a half day.

Stopped at Target.

Watching my niece the rest of today. Still need to fold and put my son's clothes away, wash diapers, take the kids to the park and do baths tonight.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Dibsy
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 3:54 PM
Cleaned out our pick up, searching for some ceramic mugs and plates for the shop, looking for old dining chairs for the backyard redo. Busy as always!
chrissydan
by on Jul. 31, 2013 at 4:02 PM
We are going for a walk later then the fair. Not much of busy day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hugss
Take some *Time Out* for You, Join our Friendly/Supportive group :)
Yesterday at 11:28 PM
Time Out For You Group - CafeMom

Need some Time for You? Feeling stressed? Kick back, relax & take a break. If you're a woman who just wants to have fun, here's the place :)

by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Did some house stuff since we returned from vacation on Tuesday :)

momofsixangels
by on Aug. 1, 2013 at 9:09 AM

I did some packing and caught up on laundry

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)