Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

First Time Soon To be Momma!

Posted by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 4:13 PM
  • 37 Replies
  • 770 Total Views

A little about me, I'm Jesse. I'm 18 years old. 27 weeks pregnant with my first child. It's a little boy. Once, I got pregnant I told my friends and they turned on me. So, I really just need some momma friends. Anybody that I can talk to you or what not. I've been pretty lonely. My fiance works out of the state three weeks out of each month. 

by on Aug. 21, 2013 at 4:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Platinum_blonde
by Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:43 PM
1 mom liked this

I'm sorry your friends turned on you!  It's difficult to deal with baby stuff at that age.  This is my first baby, too!  And I'm 31.  Going on about 24 weeks. 

smile_itsjesse
by Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 5:53 PM

It's okay. With the stuff they said about my unborn child, they were never truly my friends in the first place! Do you know what you are having or keeping it a surprise?

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Welcome to the group Jesse and congrats on the pregnancy!

I'm Brandy.  I'm 28 years old and mom to a 2 and half year old girl named Lynzie.

smile_itsjesse
by Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Thank youu (:

And awh, I really like that name. Do you planning on having anymore?

Quoting cabrandy03:

I'm Brandy.  I'm 28 years old and mom to a 2 and half year old girl named Lynzie.

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:30 PM
1 mom liked this

At this point I'm not sure if we'll have anymore children.  I think I might like one more in a couple years but I'd have to talk my husband into it first.  He's pretty adamant that one is enough.

Quoting smile_itsjesse:

Thank youu (:

Quoting cabrandy03:

smile_itsjesse
by Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:40 PM

One is never enough! I want at least one or two more. And this one isn't even here yet.

Quoting cabrandy03:

At this point I'm not sure if we'll have anymore children.  I think I might like one more in a couple years but I'd have to talk my husband into it first.  He's pretty adamant that one is enough.

Quoting smile_itsjesse:

Thank youu (:

Quoting cabrandy03:

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:46 PM

It's funny.  My husband always wanted two and I always wanted one and now that we have one we've totally switched positions. 

Quoting smile_itsjesse:

One is never enough! I want at least one or two more. And this one isn't even here yet.

Quoting cabrandy03:

Quoting smile_itsjesse:

Thank youu (:

Quoting cabrandy03:

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Do you have a baby name picked out?

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:48 PM
Welcome to the group. My name is Darbie and I'm 30. I have one son and one on the way.
smile_itsjesse
by Member on Aug. 21, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Thank youu! How old is he? and how far along are you?

Quoting KelliansMom:

Welcome to the group. My name is Darbie and I'm 30. I have one son and one on the way.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN