Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Question of the day 8-23

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:41 PM
  • 14 Replies
  • 449 Total Views

Are you currently on birth control?  What kind?  If your not at the moment, what kind do you typically use?

by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Vertical15
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:44 PM

Yes, its starts with a K  LOL  I forget the name, Kariva?  Something like that.  Its the pill.  I was getting migraines on my last presciption so we switched.  Its been much better.

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:47 PM

I'm currently using natural family planning plus condoms near my ovulation date as birth control.

Vertical15
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I've heard such good things with natural family planning.  I wasd never good with charting so I never tried it.  Well, except when we are trying to conceive!

Quoting cabrandy03:

I'm currently using natural family planning plus condoms near my ovulation date as birth control.

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Aug. 23, 2013 at 12:54 PM
Nothing lol but I'm pregnant. I won't be getting back on anything either after this baby. I have reach my limit on how many years I should be in it.
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:01 PM

I originally used it when we were ttc and I discovered my cycle is very very regular so it just made sense to keep using that method to avoid pregnancy after dd was born.

Quoting Vertical15:

I've heard such good things with natural family planning.  I wasd never good with charting so I never tried it.  Well, except when we are trying to conceive!

Quoting cabrandy03:

Vertical15
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 1:17 PM

I've always been pretty regular but you do need to follow things pretty close when NFPing. . .I'm lazy I guess!

Quoting cabrandy03:

I originally used it when we were ttc and I discovered my cycle is very very regular so it just made sense to keep using that method to avoid pregnancy after dd was born.

Quoting Vertical15:

Quoting cabrandy03:

momofsixangels
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Nope. I dont have sex.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Yes. I'm on the pill. I think it's called Tri-Nessa or something like that...

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I'm on the pill and have been for years.  I like taking it.  I've never had any problem and it's helped me SO much with my heavy periods.  They're no where near as bad when I'm on the pill.  I can't remember the name but it's a very low dose and I get the same amount each day. 

Hollybriann
by on Aug. 23, 2013 at 5:46 PM
Implanon. Getting it taken out on the 13th. It's not for me, I don't like it.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement