Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Does your baby love or loathe a bath?

Posted by   + Show Post

DS is soooo not in love with taking a bath right now.  I try to make sure all the conditions are just right but he's having none of it at all!

by on Sep. 18, 2013 at 9:21 AM
Replies (21-23):
momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Loves it.  I never had issues. 

Vertical15
by on Oct. 2, 2013 at 10:56 PM

When they were newborns, and for the first six months.  My husband and I took turns showering with them.  It made them feel better to be against us.  They LOVED it!  One of us would be standing by just outside the curtains-they are slippery!

mamariley915
by New Member on Oct. 2, 2013 at 11:39 PM

My daughter LOVES bath time, ever since she was born she absolutely loves water, wether it's a pool, a beautiful lake/beach or the tub. There was one incident when I tried to give her a bath when she was 2 months old in one of those princess tubs with the sling for infants where she imediatly screamed bloody murder, I had to give her sponge baths until she was about 4 months old. She loves to splash and the more bath toys and some bubbles she has, the merrier she is. Now her only issue is she thinks it's okay to stand up in the tub, so that is my newest struggle with her. Other than that, I say tubby time and she literally scurrys right to the bathroom to the tub and tries to climb in before I can even take her clothes and diaper off.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN