Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Any Fall Plans?

Posted by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:14 PM
  • 19 Replies
  • 239 Total Views

Do you have anything fun planned for the season?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

I'm training for a half marathon! If you'd like to follow my progress from an "all hope is lost" couch potato with a bad knee to a marathon runner, "like" my Page!

by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:17 PM

Sometime next month, we'll go trick or treating at the Magic Kingdom for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party.

This year is also the year we visit DH's parents in Nebraska during the fall. He and I will also go to a Husker football game while we're there, and this year, we're also taking DD to see a Husker volleyball game.

We also finally settled on a class we'd like to send April for swimming. It's an indoor pool and they go year round. Her first class will be at the beginning of November :)

shansa3fan
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:20 PM

We are camping next weekend with our cub scout pack. We're in our last 6 months of scouting. For us, there's a lot of meetings and outings, 2 more camping trips after next week, Six Flags Fright Night with the family, and of course a haunted house night. My firepit it ready to go and marshmallows in the cabinet. Our family loves fall!

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:52 PM
1 mom liked this

going to try and go apple picking, and the pumpkin patch. My sons Birthday in November :) and he is having his very first party :) We will also find out the gender of baby j in november too.

momofsixangels
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 4:00 PM

No not really.We dont really have a fall. I wish we did.When we lived up north we would go drive through the country to look at all the pretty colors

GypsiSky
by Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 5:29 PM

We haven't made any firm Fall plans yet, but we will

michiganmom116
by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 5:51 PM

No.  Fall is a time for us to finish getting ready for winter.  We finish gathering in the garden and we still have 10 pulp cord of wood to cut up and split.

We MIGHT visit a pumpkin patch/corn maze this year, only because I want to go on the horse-drawn hayride!

louannwilkins
by Bronze Member on Sep. 22, 2013 at 7:18 PM

Nothing definite yet. 

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Sep. 22, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Lynzie's birthday is in November so that's exciting  :)

I also really want to take a trip to the pumpkin patch in a few weeks. 

MistressMinerva
by Bronze Member on Sep. 23, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Nope

ceciliam
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:22 AM

All of our usual things...apple picking, Scarecrow Festival, Fall festival in a local town nearby, pumpkin picking....

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement