Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Any Fall Plans?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have anything fun planned for the season?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

I'm training for a half marathon! If you'd like to follow my progress from an "all hope is lost" couch potato with a bad knee to a marathon runner, "like" my Page!

by on Sep. 22, 2013 at 3:14 PM
Replies (11-19):
elasmimi
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 3:02 PM

Lots! Halloween party, Florida for fall break, lots of festivals, and we're going to see the Rockettes in November. (in Nashville, not N.Y.)

Wish2Be
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Every single weekend is booked solid all the way to Halloween with events :)

Then I already have 2 weekends booked in November !

Wish2Be
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Quoting elasmimi:

Lots! Halloween party, Florida for fall break, lots of festivals, and we're going to see the Rockettes in November. (in Nashville, not N.Y.)

Where are you going to in Florida? If you will be near Bradenton... you should check out Hunsader Farms !

CafeMom Tickers
Wish2Be
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Quoting KelliansMom:

going to try and go apple picking, and the pumpkin patch. My sons Birthday in November :) and he is having his very first party :) We will also find out the gender of baby j in november too.

Is it cheaper to pick apples or to buy them at the store?

CafeMom Tickers
timon95
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:21 PM

we've done our pumpkin picking and fall decorating already. now we need to go apple picking so i can start getting pies made for the holidays.

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:28 PM
Growing up it was always cheaper. We would have so many apples that we ran out of things to do with them lol

Quoting Wish2Be:

Quoting KelliansMom:

going to try and go apple picking, and the pumpkin patch. My sons Birthday in November :) and he is having his very first party :) We will also find out the gender of baby j in november too.

Wish2Be
by on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:29 PM

Is it the same today? What state are you in ? I am not even sure they have apple picking here in Florida. I have never seen one or been to one.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Growing up it was always cheaper. We would have so many apples that we ran out of things to do with them lol

Quoting Wish2Be:

Quoting KelliansMom:

CafeMom Tickers
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Sep. 24, 2013 at 10:31 PM
1 mom liked this
I'm in GA. I haven't gone in years so I'm not sure. But the last place we went to we paid for a big basket and whatever we could fit in it is what we left with. When the grocery store charges you by weight and you only get like two apples for five bucks but a basket filled was like 15 it was cheaper. Hoping it's still cheaper.

Quoting Wish2Be:

Is it the same today? What state are you in ? I am not even sure they have apple picking here in Florida. I have never seen one or been to one.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Quoting Wish2Be:

Quoting KelliansMom:

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Sep. 27, 2013 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this

I hear ya! From the week of Halloween all the way through St. Patrick's Day, we have at least 1 thing going on each week! It's nuts!

Quoting Wish2Be:

Every single weekend is booked solid all the way to Halloween with events :)

Then I already have 2 weekends booked in November !

I'm training for a half marathon! If you'd like to follow my progress from an "All hope is lost" couch potato with a bad knee to a marathon runner, "like" my Page!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN