Thank you all for your awesome questions! Click here for Dr. Gelman's answers!
And congratulations to la_bella_vita on winning the $50 Target Gift Card!
"Could he be teething already?"
"How long will these sleepless nights last?"
"Will she be this uncomfortable with every new tooth?"
As first time moms, you're bound to have questions when your baby begins to drool, gnaw, and show other signs that those first teeth might be ready to pop through. Our expert is here to help!
We're thrilled to welcome Dr. Ruby Gelman back to the group to answer your teething questions!
Dr. Ruby Gelman is a pediatric dentist in private practice in New York City. She was chosen by Nickelodeon Parents Picks as the best pediatric dentist in New York City for 2009. In July, Dr. Gelman answered member questions about tooth and gum care.
One lucky mom who posted a question before 10/7 was chosen at random to win a $50 Target gift card.
Thanks for joining us, Dr. Gelman.
- The Ask the Expert giveaway starts 9/30/13 at 2 pm (ET) and ends 10/7/13 at 10 am (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").
- Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
- Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $50 Target gift card.
- The random drawing shall occur on or about 10/30/13.
- No Purchase Necessary.
- Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
- Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.