Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Exessive tiredness

Posted by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM
  • 24 Replies
  • 274 Total Views

I am saying sorry ahead of time for the spelling I can barely keep my eyes open.

This is my second pregnancy and I just cant stay away. Thankfully my son adapted to me today and slept till 9am after I got up with him at 4. And took another nap at 11am and is still sleeping. I took a 2 hour nap but woke up having to pee.

Tips on how to keep my butt awake and please dont say coffee, the smell makes me yack

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Im 18 weeks into my second pregancy, I found the days I stayed moving like going for a walk were the days that I have more energy. drinking cold water and eating apples sometimes is a better energy boost then coffee. 

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 3:17 PM

I'm 19 weeks :) I will try taking a walk when I feel really tired and see if that helps. Everyone knows cant walk too much during pregnancy.

Quoting KelliansMom:

Im 18 weeks into my second pregancy, I found the days I stayed moving like going for a walk were the days that I have more energy. drinking cold water and eating apples sometimes is a better energy boost then coffee. 

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:16 PM

I agree with the apples, I don't remember what vitamin it is, but they're packed with the vitamin that's supposed to give you energy. One apple is supposed to have more waking power than 2 shots of espresso :)

Hottmomma607
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:27 PM
How old is your older baby?
Hottmomma607
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 4:31 PM
No tips on how to stay awake.
Almonds are good for energy.
wandep
by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Maybe something to ask your doctor next time? I am not sure. My first it was always easy to nap because you didn't have a little one. I don't remember what I did when I had my second one. 

momofnatalie
by Silver Member on Oct. 15, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I tried to stay hydrated and that helped, I took short cat naps when I could and after I ate, I would do a little exercise, marching in place, little dancing around and it helped me maintained my energy.  Good luck!

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:02 AM

He is 16 months old

Quoting Hottmomma607:

How old is your older baby?

JRSMOM0621
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 7:05 AM

I hope I remember too lol I have a list of things to ask him/her

Quoting wandep:

Maybe something to ask your doctor next time? I am not sure. My first it was always easy to nap because you didn't have a little one. I don't remember what I did when I had my second one. 

othermom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Get moving more, it can help. Make sure you are eating right

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN