Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Exessive tiredness

Posted by   + Show Post

I am saying sorry ahead of time for the spelling I can barely keep my eyes open.

This is my second pregnancy and I just cant stay away. Thankfully my son adapted to me today and slept till 9am after I got up with him at 4. And took another nap at 11am and is still sleeping. I took a 2 hour nap but woke up having to pee.

Tips on how to keep my butt awake and please dont say coffee, the smell makes me yack

by on Oct. 15, 2013 at 2:42 PM
Replies (21-24):
JRSMOM0621
We are getting a puppy!! I'm so excited. His name is Dragon (thanks to my 2 year old lol) He is so cute!!
Yesterday at 3:01 PM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM

My first I was cleaning 2 houses and the office I worked at. I just had so much cleaning energy it was unreal! I am starting to nap less and less since my 16 month old now only takes 1 nap a day MAYBE lol. I dont know how thos moms manage either. My SIL is on her 3rd under 3, she is giving birth tomorrow via C Section. Her parents and our In Laws live right next store as well as her husband runs his business from home so I'm sure she gets help whether asked or not lol

Quoting slw123:

I remember being so exhausted when I was pregnant with my first.  But I didn't have the luxury of being able to nap when I was pregnant with my second.  I am sure I went to bed the second I put the first child to bed.  I don't know people with more than 2 kids manage, lol.

Vertical15
by on Oct. 21, 2013 at 5:03 PM

That still sounds a bit extreme :(  I hope you find some energy soon! 

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Dr said it is taking alot out of me with being pregnant and taking care of a toddler. :/

Quoting Vertical15:

Thats a bit extreme.  Maybe something is wrong thats making you out of whack?

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

I am finding that whenever I sit I could zonk right out. I even get tired walking...I will be talking to my dr tomorrow since I hate sleeping so much

Quoting Vertical15:

Keep moving!  Get outside, take a walk?

I wasn't good at staying awake pregnant.  I like to sleep.  A lot!  Even not pregnant!

JRSMOM0621
We are getting a puppy!! I'm so excited. His name is Dragon (thanks to my 2 year old lol) He is so cute!!
Yesterday at 3:01 PM
by Bronze Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Thanks. I felt the same way

Quoting Vertical15:

That still sounds a bit extreme :(  I hope you find some energy soon! 

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

Dr said it is taking alot out of me with being pregnant and taking care of a toddler. :/

Quoting Vertical15:

Thats a bit extreme.  Maybe something is wrong thats making you out of whack?

Quoting JRSMOM0621:

I am finding that whenever I sit I could zonk right out. I even get tired walking...I will be talking to my dr tomorrow since I hate sleeping so much

Quoting Vertical15:

Keep moving!  Get outside, take a walk?

I wasn't good at staying awake pregnant.  I like to sleep.  A lot!  Even not pregnant!

alliesmom112
by Member on Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:18 PM

can you start your day by doing any exercise? I find that always helps me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement