Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Diaper Wars

Posted by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:06 AM
  • 32 Replies
  • 257 Total Views

How do you keep your little one staying in one spot when you change them?  My 10 month old loves to turn and try to scoot away and I've tried toys and making funny sounds to keep her flat.  lol 

by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Hannahsmommy816
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 3:41 AM

ive had to put my legs over top of theirs and be fast....or give them my car keys!

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Oct. 16, 2013 at 8:44 AM
Our changing table pad has a buckle on it. So the days where he is like that I just strap him down.
nickname-mommy
by New Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:46 AM

i wish i had the magic key! my 10 month old is the very same way. it's like tying to put a diaper on an octopus! lol

momofsixangels
by on Oct. 16, 2013 at 9:47 AM

When I change my grandson my daughters help keep him busy.If Im alone I give him something to hold

othermom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 10:42 AM

They have all rolled around at some point. especially once they learned to crawl

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I have to wrestle like that too.  I hate doing that, but there is no other way.  She loves my keys but she tries to eat them.  lol  She tried eating my cell phone too. 

Quoting Hannahsmommy816:

ive had to put my legs over top of theirs and be fast....or give them my car keys!

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:03 PM

I'm going to have to bust out my changing pad that has the buckle.  I've been just changing her on the floor with a mat because she is so crazy and now its time to strap her down.  Thanks for the idea!

Quoting jobberwocky:

Our changing table pad has a buckle on it. So the days where he is like that I just strap him down.

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Lol, I get a good workout in trying to get her to be still and lie flat.

Quoting nickname-mommy:

i wish i had the magic key! my 10 month old is the very same way. it's like tying to put a diaper on an octopus! lol

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:04 PM

I miss the early days when they just lay there.  lol

Quoting othermom:

They have all rolled around at some point. especially once they learned to crawl

momofnatalie
by Bronze Member on Oct. 16, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Maybe I can have my 3 yr old help, she hasn't been wanting to help with her sister anymore since she has been getting into her toys.  lol Hopefully, some entertainment can help.

Quoting momofsixangels:

When I change my grandson my daughters help keep him busy.If Im alone I give him something to hold

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement