Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Halloween Plans?

Posted by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:45 PM
  • 15 Replies
  • 271 Total Views

Any plans to celebrate this weekend, or over the next few days?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

I'm training for a half marathon! If you'd like to follow my progress from an "all hope is lost" couch potato with a bad knee to a marathon runner, "like" my Page!

by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:46 PM

On Tuesday, DD and I are going to have a Halloween party during our school time. On Halloween, we're planning on going to a corn maze, carve some pumpkins, and go trick or treating door to door :)

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Wednesday there's a halloween carnival we might check out.  Thursday we're carving pumpkins and trick or treating.

lovelyladybump
by Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:51 PM
My boyfriend and I are going to a Halloween party tonight at his parents.

For Halloween I'm working & my ex is taking DS up the street and to relatives houses. I'll probably hand out candy after work.
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Oct. 26, 2013 at 4:53 PM
Wednesday Kell has a costume parade at his school. And Thursday he has a fall party and we are going to his best gals house (yep that's what he calls her) to have dinner and go trick or treating with her.
MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Oh my gosh, that's WAY too cute!!!!

Quoting KelliansMom:

Wednesday Kell has a costume parade at his school. And Thursday he has a fall party and we are going to his best gals house (yep that's what he calls her) to have dinner and go trick or treating with her.

Love & Marriage (Mod)

I'm training for a half marathon! If you'd like to follow my progress from an "all hope is lost" couch potato with a bad knee to a marathon runner, "like" my Page!

KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:11 PM
I know :). He thinks she is such a cool girl bc she loves super heroes and he will even play Disney princesses with her since she plays batman with him.

Quoting MomToovey:

Quoting KelliansMom:

MomToovey
by Marianne - Admin on Oct. 26, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Aww, that's so adorable! What a cute couple, LOL!

Quoting KelliansMom:

I know :). He thinks she is such a cool girl bc she loves super heroes and he will even play Disney princesses with her since she plays batman with him.

Quoting MomToovey:

Quoting KelliansMom:

Love & Marriage (Mod)

SophiaKsMom
by Bronze Member on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:29 PM
Our town is celebrating Halloween on the 30th. So we will do trunk or treating at the park and visit some businesses. They are dressing up as a ladybug and bumble bee.

The girls will have their party at Mothers Day Out Wednesday.
momofsixangels
by on Oct. 26, 2013 at 6:57 PM

If we feel better going to a fall festival tomorrow

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Oct. 26, 2013 at 9:45 PM
We went trunk or treating yesterday. Today we went to a fall carnival. We were going to go to a Halloween event in the park but Keith started coughing and ended up throwing up so we decided against it. If he's feeling better on Halloween we will trick or treat around the block.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)