Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Early Pregnancy Stuff

Posted by   + Show Post

Its been a long time (since I have been preggers), so bear with me... Have any of you experienced light breakthrough bleeding during your first trimester? If so, how long did it last and when did it stop?

This is my life. it is my one time to be me. I want to experience every good thing.
by on Nov. 20, 2013 at 3:32 PM
Replies (11-15):
Heather2001
by Member on Nov. 22, 2013 at 1:33 PM
1 mom liked this

I never had bleeding, but it's not uncommon.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Nov. 22, 2013 at 3:53 PM
1 mom liked this

I didn't, but I do know that spotting is pretty common during the first trimester.

Ambear72
by on Nov. 23, 2013 at 12:24 AM
1 mom liked this

I did have a day of bleeding with my oldest,  it only lasted a day, but I went to the hospital anyway.  I found out then that I was RH negative and that I needed that Rogam (or however its spelled) shot.

RedDress
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Thank you for all of your posts and comments. Unfortunately the bleeding was signifigant... Lost the pregnancy soon after my original post. I am disapointed but ever vigilant...

Wish me luck

Ambear72
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 9:14 PM
OH NO I am soo soo sorry! HUGE GIANT HUGS TO YOU
Quoting RedDress:

Thank you for all of your posts and comments. Unfortunately the bleeding was signifigant... Lost the pregnancy soon after my original post. I am disapointed but ever vigilant...

Wish me luck

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement