Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Do you have any pets?

Posted by   + Show Post

Do you have any pets?  How are they around your kiddo(s)??  Feel free to share pics!

I know I've asked this one before but we always have new members and I love hearing about and seeing everyone's furbabies!

puppycat

by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 12:19 PM
Replies (11-17):
rmfanfgljf
by on Jan. 9, 2014 at 8:00 PM
1 mom liked this

This is a stray that showed up at our property and hasn't left yet, she doesn't like to picked up or held, but she loves attention.........

the dog in front is not ours, but she is awesome with our kids and with our puppies, our puppies love the kids too and are also awesome dogs although the are "aggressive" towards each other at times.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 10, 2014 at 5:44 PM
1 mom liked this

We have a pet mouse named Jaq (from Cinderella). DD REALLY wants a dog, and frankly, DH and I do too...but there's no way we could have one in this house (small, not fenced in, backyard). We promised her that when we move, we'll make sure it's to a house that would be more appropriate for a dog :)

committed4ever
by Member on Jan. 11, 2014 at 7:57 AM
No but we plan to get a dog as soon as we can decide what kind
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:30 AM

It can be hard to decide!  Do you know if you want a big dog or a smaller dog?

Quoting committed4ever: No but we plan to get a dog as soon as we can decide what kind

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jan. 11, 2014 at 11:32 AM

The cat looks just like a cat dh and I had about 6 years ago, his name was Diego.  He was such an awesome cat, unfortunately he got hit by a car when he was only about a year old and we had to have him put down.

Quoting rmfanfgljf:

This is a stray that showed up at our property and hasn't left yet, she doesn't like to picked up or held, but she loves attention.........

the dog in front is not ours, but she is awesome with our kids and with our puppies, our puppies love the kids too and are also awesome dogs although the are "aggressive" towards each other at times.

girlintheback
by New Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 3:45 PM
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

I won't have a baby for another 7 1/2 months but here is a picture I took the other day of my moms foster baby and her cat :-) aha has been taking care of him since birth!

I also have a cat but I fear she is to young to be around an infant and we may have to put her up for adoption (the cat that is lol) :-/
fiiasco
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 6:52 PM
1 mom liked this

This is our 3 year old hot dog/beagle Mix named Blaze. Luckily, he is absolutely amazing with Kristi... I actually think the two of them team up against me ;) 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement