Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Baby's First 'Outing'

Posted by   + Show Post

How old was your baby? Where did you go?

Join me in these great groups:
February 2009 Preschoolers (Owner), First Time Moms (Owner),
Love & Marriage (Mod)

I'm training for a half marathon! If you'd like to follow my progress from an "all hope is lost" couch potato with a bad knee to a marathon runner, "like" my Page!

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 4:08 PM
Replies (11-16):
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jan. 13, 2014 at 12:00 AM

At 3 days old she had her first pedi appointment.  At a week old we took her to Thanksgiving dinner at my grandma's.

shoot4thestars
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 12:04 AM

By myself, Ds was 2 weeks.  I took him to meet DH at work for lunch.  I forgot his diaper bag and hat. :/ It was in January.  Dh flipped over the little door to ds's car seat cover and asked what happened to his hat.  I felt like the most horrible mother on the face of the planet.   Thankfully home was only a 5 minute drive. 

maria1613
by on Jan. 13, 2014 at 12:06 AM
She was 4 days old. SO took me out to dinner because i had been couped up in the apartment by myself with DD since we left the hospital. He knows i hate being home for too long and with no human interaction besides dd and him when he was coming home to go to bed.... i was losing my mind so dinner it was
KristinD1988
by Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:41 PM

She was 5 days old when she went to the doctor and 2 weeks when we put her in the stroller for a walk around the block.

babybumpjayy
by New Member on Jan. 14, 2014 at 6:42 AM
4 days old ! We went to target for newborn clothes since we didn't have any lol
MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 14, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Aww, that's sweet!

Quoting MrsMommy123:

Target is like my getaway place to relieve stress, so I took my son there for his first outing at 6 weeks.  It was my birthday, so we spent quite some time picking out "birthday gifts" (and getting a little something for him too).

I'm training for a half marathon! If you'd like to follow my progress from an "All hope is lost" couch potato with a bad knee to a marathon runner, "like" my Page!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN