Baby's Firsts

From their first smiles to their first steps, we're here to celebrate all of your little one's milestones.

Fun Activities I can do with my 3 month old son

Posted by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:01 PM
  • 4 Replies
  • 110 Total Views

HI Everyone,

I have a question, I know that when kids are older you can do fun activites with them and bond with them in so many ways. But are there any ideas of ways that I can bond with my 3 month old. I'm a single mom and I work full time my aunt who I live with watches my son while I'm working. So I want to make sure that when I'm home he knows who his mommy is and enjoys spending time with me. 

by on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-4):
KelliansMom
by Darbie - Head Admin on Jan. 12, 2014 at 10:56 PM
I read stories to my son and we danced at that age. We also did lots of snuggling.
cabrandy03
by Brandy - Admin on Jan. 12, 2014 at 11:59 PM

Read him stories, put him in the stroller or a wrap or sling and take him for walks, sing to him, just spend time snuggling.

LoveMyBug2013
by Bronze Member on Jan. 13, 2014 at 8:24 AM
1 mom liked this

Cuddle, talk to him, sing (especially things with hand motions like Itsy Bitsy Spider or Patty Cake), play "peek-a-boo", put him on his tummy and lie down next to him so he can see your face, read to him, talk to him and narrate everything ("Mommy is cutting up the carrots now for the salad.  Look, Mommy is washing the lettuce.  Mommy is mixing all of the vegetables together.  Yummy salad!"), give him different toys (he should be started to grab/grasp at things now), have him stand up/sit down/jump up high on your lap.

MomToovey
by Marianne - Owner on Jan. 13, 2014 at 3:21 PM

I wore my DD a lot. It was great because she got skin-to-skin contact and I was able to do things that needed to get done. On top of that, I went on a lot of walks with her, we'd listen & dance to music, and you can't go wrong with snuggles :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Advertisement