Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Roll call- pregnant mamas

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:03 AM
  • 12 Replies
  • 286 Total Views
It's been quiet in here lately. So I'm going to do a few roll call posts. :) look forward to reading your comments.

Check in with us and let us know how you are doing.
How far along are you? Do you know what you are having? Do you have any questions for moms with older babies/kids?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommy2b114
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:46 AM
Im 19 weeks. I find out what im having Monday hopefully unless it snows. And as long as baby corporates. Lol

Quoting jobberwocky: It's been quiet in here lately. So I'm going to do a few roll call posts. :) look forward to reading your comments.

How far along are you? Do you know what you are having? Do you have any questions for moms with older babies/kids?
ciarass
by Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:51 AM

I'll be 37 weeks Friday..having a little girl :-) On countdown awaiting her safe arrival to the world. And I'm sure that I'll be using this site alot for advice/suggestions once she's here lol

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Good luck! I hope little bean cooperates!

Quoting mommy2b114: Im 19 weeks. I find out what im having Monday hopefully unless it snows. And as long as baby corporates. Lol

Quoting jobberwocky: It's been quiet in here lately. So I'm going to do a few roll call posts. :) look forward to reading your comments.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:07 PM
Very exciting, do you have a name picked out?

Quoting ciarass:

I'll be 37 weeks Friday..having a little girl :-) On countdown awaiting her safe arrival to the world. And I'm sure that I'll be using this site alot for advice/suggestions once she's here lol

mommy2b114
by New Member on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:10 PM

Quoting jobberwocky: Good luck! I hope little bean cooperates!

Quoting mommy2b114: Im 19 weeks. I find out what im having Monday hopefully unless it snows. And as long as baby corporates. Lol

Goondoggle
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:01 PM
37 weeks today. Doctor expects that I'll go into labor next week. Starting the countdown and so not prepared! Lol. I'm sure I'll be here with lots of questions.
I'm having a little girl and we're still arguing about a name.
ciarass
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 2:32 PM

Yes..she'll be Zoe.

Quoting jobberwocky: Very exciting, do you have a name picked out?

Quoting ciarass:

cabrandy03
by Brandy - Group Owner on Feb. 7, 2014 at 1:52 PM

Very cute name!  My baby niece is named Zoey.

Quoting ciarass:

Yes..she'll be Zoe.

Quoting ciarass:

ciarass
by Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:25 PM

Thanks! That's actually how I considered spelling it as well...We've been tossing back and forth so who knows what will end up on the birth certificate lol

Quoting cabrandy03:

Very cute name!  My baby niece is named Zoey.

Quoting ciarass:

Yes..she'll be Zoe.

Quoting ciarass:

ciarass
by Member on Feb. 7, 2014 at 4:27 PM

Have fun with the countdown...I don't think I'll be going into labor with you next week (at least I hope not lol) but I understand the feeling of not being prepared! I guess when its time for these girls to come, they will be here and we have no choice :-)

Quoting Goondoggle: 37 weeks today. Doctor expects that I'll go into labor next week. Starting the countdown and so not prepared! Lol. I'm sure I'll be here with lots of questions.
I'm having a little girl and we're still arguing about a name.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)