Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Roll call- babies

Posted by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:05 AM
  • 7 Replies
  • 191 Total Views
Tell us about yourself and your baby.

How old are your babies?
How are you adjusting to being a new mom?
Are you having any struggles as a first time mom?
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 8:05 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
LoveMyBug2013
by on Feb. 5, 2014 at 9:06 AM

Bug is 8.5 months old and being a Mom is the most amazing thing ever.

The only struggle I have is that I had to go back to work and I hate my job plus there is a long commute so I have almost no time at home during the week.

KEL101212
by Angela on Feb. 5, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Kandace is 16 months old. I absolutely love being a mom. It is the most amazing job in the world. The only struggle I have is that Kandace is starting to become whiny and throws fits when she doesn't get her way.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:03 PM
That has to be hard. Have you tried looking for a new job that allows more time with your family.

Quoting LoveMyBug2013:

The only struggle I have is that I had to go back to work and I hate my job plus there is a long commute so I have almost no time at home during the week.

jobberwocky
by Chrissy - Admin on Feb. 5, 2014 at 5:04 PM
Welcome to the world of toddlers. It can be very challenging. Ive been using 123 magic on my son since he turned 2 and it's been amazing for his tantrums. Your little girl is still a little young for it though. Are you able to redirect her to something else to get her to calm down.

Quoting KEL101212:

Kandace is 16 months old. I absolutely love being a mom. It is the most amazing job in the world. The only struggle I have is that Kandace is starting to become whiny and throws fits when she doesn't get her way.

LoveMyBug2013
by on Feb. 6, 2014 at 10:17 AM

I have.  There is just nothing out there--in my field or otherwise.  I need to find a government job in order to get loan forgiveness in 8 years.  Then I'll be able to quit and do what I want with my life.  Just have to get the debt forgiven first.

Quoting jobberwocky: That has to be hard. Have you tried looking for a new job that allows more time with your family.

Quoting LoveMyBug2013:

Krys11anne
by Member on Feb. 6, 2014 at 12:02 PM
Mira is almost 13 months old. Being a mom is indescribable! I love it so much! My biggest challenge is I don't share well...DH has to remind me that she isn't just mind. I don't want to let others watch her and I don't really feel a need to leave her home while I go grocery shopping, those are errands we have so much fun doing together. Everyone tells me I'll hit a point where target will be a vacation, I guess I'm just not there yet.
KEL101212
by Angela on Feb. 10, 2014 at 11:15 AM

The television ususally works, but I hate to just plant her in front of the television. I have also found that dancing around with her or reading her a book also calms her down. 

Quoting jobberwocky: Welcome to the world of toddlers. It can be very challenging. Ive been using 123 magic on my son since he turned 2 and it's been amazing for his tantrums. Your little girl is still a little young for it though. Are you able to redirect her to something else to get her to calm down.

Quoting KEL101212:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)